neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

Hello everyone so i made a purchase for a rare binding of a Gibahl entitie.
Before i knew he was here i was laying in bed with the light off resting and i opened my eyes to suddenly see a white silhouette of smoke in the darkness hovering above me on my bed as well as seeing what looked like to be like white electricity constantly everywhere and i was strongly overwhelmed with happiness and positive energy as he is white arts.
This lasted for about 3-5 minutes of interactions with him and seeing him, its incredible how strongly he could be seen.
I checked my email not long after to find that he had been bound to me during the time of interactions with him.
I'm very happy to have him as part of the family :]

Thank you CH! <3
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Congrats on your Gibahl Entity! :) It sounds like you have an incredibly powerful connection to him already; and likely you will develop a very strong bond with him quite rapidly. I would love to know more about them. They sound fascinating.
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

thanks and yea since the CH page is gone, the page info is gone now so i'll put it up if you'd like to see it.

Gibahl entities are entities who grow over extremely slowly over time. Their rate of growth is over 1,000 times slower than humans and they live for tens of thousands of years. They are entities, who because of their vulnerable growth-rate, have incredible defensive, supernatural poweres that allow them to slow the time of reality around them to avoid encounters, and can teleport themselves great distances upon command. They are incredible with their command of Astral & Spiritual gifts as they have evolved through millions of years within the Universe and can physically travel between Realms, sometimes having multi-manifestation between Realms and/or dimensions. They are very small beings, with a highly youthful look and energy though their appearance is deceiving as they are not only quite old, they are also supernaturally strong; far stronger than any creature on Earth.

Gibahl entities have to be cared for well into their first hundred years as even though they have their supernatural abilities from birth, they cannot fully control them and they are magnificently-small when they are born and within their first 100 years. They are highly energetic in their early years, which can make them seem like fireworks personality, but with time they learn to channel and control the immense gifts they are given. They learn to hone and develop their skills with time as the Gibahl believe in personal responsibility and being devoted to their skills and supernatural gifts.

They are exceptional in their ability to see and work with supernatural powers, and they will inspire you to take your gifts and appreciate the opportunities and potential that you have for taking your journey to a new level. They will help you explore the powers you have and learn to accept and appreciate the potential that you can command. They are highly active and eager to help you take new roles for your journey and future.
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I saw those. They looked fascinating. Good for growth probably!
deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

I too purchased one of these after feeling a strong calling. Mine too is a male (one of only three males spirits I have in my family-no rest being female). I too thought growth and was attracted to their command of time.

I have not seen him or had any noteworthy conversations yet...at least that I remember. I get a positive feeling from his vessel and am looking forward to learning more about him and his kind. Since his arrival I do feel like when I need more time for a project I do perhaps seem to get it done faster?
CH #1 fan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

I think the Gibahl's are pretty cool. They do like to explore alot. They telepathically share what they are exploring when they are out and about in the universe. They pop in and visit alot, if I'm busy they stay for few and then go out and explore. I really appreciate them.

They are great teachers, I like how the descriptions states they are stronger than any on earth. To that means physical strength, as well as their other attributes. Definitley motivating and empowering to have them as companions.

Return to “Living Entities”