Rare Power of Ilsaid

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

jezebela wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:02 pm
Angelik wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:44 pm I got it when it was discounted, but still I think the spell should be quite powerful from how it is described. I'm still going to give it a try or two before contacting CH...might be the questions I asked were not so relevant, I need to test it with a question on a subject I am truly curious about.
good analysis.

for me, i wrap the spell's name in my hand and absorb its essence. and what you say it's possibly true. the questions we ask may not be relevant, coz when i wanted to ask... i felt like they were not important at all... and some seemed to irrelevant for the liking to be a question. i think i kinda guide my question in a visual form, i felt i traveled to the person in question.

hmm.. what kind of questions then considered as relevant? or worthy?
I think when a question is relevant it is supported by an emotion, at least in my case. For example if I am in true need of finding a new job, that will be charged by a genuine feeling of knowing about a potential new opportunity, I will feel something when asking the question. Instead when a question is not relevant it is more a curiosity than a true thirst for knowledge and I will feel nothing when I ask the question.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I would say something like this. Dear Magnolia, I have this Power of Ilsaid binding. I have tried several times to work with it in meditation, during sleep cycle. So far it didn’t delivered the promise in the description. Would you please tell me some specifics to how jump start working with this binding and to experience its magic. Thanks in advance. I am really exited to work with this amazing item.
jezebela wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:02 pm
Angelik wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:44 pm I got it when it was discounted, but still I think the spell should be quite powerful from how it is described. I'm still going to give it a try or two before contacting CH...might be the questions I asked were not so relevant, I need to test it with a question on a subject I am truly curious about.
good analysis.

for me, i wrap the spell's name in my hand and absorb its essence. and what you say it's possibly true. the questions we ask may not be relevant, coz when i wanted to ask... i felt like they were not important at all... and some seemed to irrelevant for the liking to be a question. i think i kinda guide my question in a visual form, i felt i traveled to the person in question.

hmm.. what kind of questions then considered as relevant? or worthy?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Angelik wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:14 pm
I think when a question is relevant it is supported by an emotion, at least in my case. For example if I am in true need of finding a new job, that will be charged by a genuine feeling of knowing about a potential new opportunity, I will feel something when asking the question. Instead when a question is not relevant it is more a curiosity than a true thirst for knowledge and I will feel nothing when I ask the question.
ah. i got it.

i was looking back at an old post written by magnolia on receiving psychic visions.

topic63831.html

i think i will practise the above first and the combine with the ilsaid spell.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:20 am I would say something like this. Dear Magnolia, I have this Power of Ilsaid binding. I have tried several times to work with it in meditation, during sleep cycle. So far it didn’t delivered the promise in the description. Would you please tell me some specifics to how jump start working with this binding and to experience its magic. Thanks in advance. I am really exited to work with this amazing item.

thanks for the suggestion. one of these days, i will definitely write in because i have questions to ask too regarding the visions/thoughts i received.

just now i combined magnolia's halo exercise and the ilsaid, i saw myself in a fantasy realm where i'm dressed like a fairy and then i entered the halo of my question. that was interesting.

funny thing is that now... i feel to move the focus of this spell from the third eye to my throat chakra to project the question. will try experimenting it again.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:33 pm
Angelik wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:14 pm
ah. i got it.

i was looking back at an old post written by magnolia on receiving psychic visions.

topic63831.html

i think i will practise the above first and the combine with the ilsaid spell.
I practiced that mantra during last Christmas break. It's a great tool, I had more visions than usual with it. But I quit using it because of being to overwhelmed with my work etc.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

@Angelik

any luck with this spell to date?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:28 pm @Angelik

any luck with this spell to date?
@jezebela I summoned this spell lately to get guidance with one issue and received a quick vision straightaway, but I must say I usually receive answers and visions also with other methods, so very hard to know if it worked.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”