new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Does anyone have experience with the binding of "Rare Power of Ilsaid"? I have attempted to work with the binding for a while last month but hasn't reported much success. Would appreciate any helpful tips or interesting experiences anyone can share :8)

Description from CH:
The Rare Power of Ilsaid is a ritual binding that provides you the ability to recover information from throughout time and the Universe through your Third Eye. Whether you are talented or a novice in using your Third Eye this binding fully awakens and strengthens your Third Eye while you are working with this binding. It provides many safeguards and levels of power to attract and filter information through your Third Eye that you wish to know and/or see. If there is something you've always wanted to know, at any time or place, this binding will retrieve the information for you. It is quite a powerful tool that can temporarily arrest your movement as it pours within you the visions or information that you requested. It provides a level of power that is often seen in the work of experienced Shamans and Sages. Leave nothing abandoned in your quest through this life as the Ilsaid Ritual binding funnels an entire world of power into your life.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/rare-pow ... itual.html

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is a very expensive binding. I would say, give it more time. Magic needs to 'warm up' and energetically adjust to be working with you. I don't have this. But seeing what it had been programmed to do, especially through you 3rd eye as a vessel, you will need to bear it when it's starts to deliver. So don't rush results. Enjoy, and let us know if you get new developments.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Chavah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:19 am This is a very expensive binding. I would say, give it more time. Magic needs to 'warm up' and energetically adjust to be working with you. I don't have this. But seeing what it had been programmed to do, especially through you 3rd eye as a vessel, you will need to bear it when it's starts to deliver. So don't rush results. Enjoy, and let us know if you get new developments.
Thank you for the wise words & encouragements! Will continue to work with it :8)

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

just wondering has anyone else bought this spell.

i got mine recently, and tried working on it. what i have done so far is to meditate/attune to the spell. and then try 'seeing' some information that i wanted. i think i saw something related to my query.

oh well, i will try working on it again.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have had this for a while and it is working very slowly for me. I usually put myself in a trance state and ask for things I want an answer, but the visions or answer have not come so far. Not sure why.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:40 am I have had this for a while and it is working very slowly for me. I usually put myself in a trance state and ask for things I want an answer, but the visions or answer have not come so far. Not sure why.
oh i see.

i tried yesterday while in a mall to check if i could see what is gonna happen next.. i don't see it either. i actually don't feel its power.

maybe need to attune more with it.

may i know how do u summon this spell during ur trance?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:19 pm
Angelik wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:40 am I have had this for a while and it is working very slowly for me. I usually put myself in a trance state and ask for things I want an answer, but the visions or answer have not come so far. Not sure why.
oh i see.

i tried yesterday while in a mall to check if i could see what is gonna happen next.. i don't see it either. i actually don't feel its power.

maybe need to attune more with it.

may i know how do u summon this spell during ur trance?
Before I enter the state between wakefulness and sleep I summon the spell powers, ask a question and ask the power of Ilsaid to give me an answer with visions, clairaudience or other signs. So far I have received no answer.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:38 pm
Before I enter the state between wakefulness and sleep I summon the spell powers, ask a question and ask the power of Ilsaid to give me an answer with visions, clairaudience or other signs. So far I have received no answer.
should we try asking CH support?

i saw the original price: USD300. so meaning this spell must be very potent right?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:31 pm
Angelik wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:38 pm
should we try asking CH support?

i saw the original price: USD300. so meaning this spell must be very potent right?
I got it when it was discounted, but still I think the spell should be quite powerful from how it is described. I'm still going to give it a try or two before contacting CH...might be the questions I asked were not so relevant, I need to test it with a question on a subject I am truly curious about.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:44 pm I got it when it was discounted, but still I think the spell should be quite powerful from how it is described. I'm still going to give it a try or two before contacting CH...might be the questions I asked were not so relevant, I need to test it with a question on a subject I am truly curious about.
good analysis.

for me, i wrap the spell's name in my hand and absorb its essence. and what you say it's possibly true. the questions we ask may not be relevant, coz when i wanted to ask... i felt like they were not important at all... and some seemed to irrelevant for the liking to be a question. i think i kinda guide my question in a visual form, i felt i traveled to the person in question.

hmm.. what kind of questions then considered as relevant? or worthy?

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”