You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

my incubus says he can , is this true , are you able to talk with them in your thoughts :@
1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

pokemonsavage wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:03 am my incubus says he can , is this true , are you able to talk with them in your thoughts :@
Yes, mine recently told me he is fine with me having time to get to know my new dragons. He is a living entity and spends time in his realm anyway, he likes his freedom. A few of my entities use thought projection, I find it funny as its thoughts I would not think or at odd unrelated times 😂
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:29 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:03 am my incubus says he can , is this true , are you able to talk with them in your thoughts :@
Yes, mine recently told me he is fine with me having time to get to know my new dragons. He is a living entity and spends time in his realm anyway, he likes his freedom. A few of my entities use thought projection, I find it funny as its thoughts I would not think or at odd unrelated times 😂
mines having full blown conversation with me tho and its a little spooky tbh XD glad to hear its a bit normal tho
1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think what you mean is what we call telepathy.

see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

"---I received my spirit. What do I do now?

Congrats on your new spirit friend! It's important to remember to just be yourself, be relaxed, and have fun. Welcome your spirit to your home by greeting them. You can talk with them via telepathy or out loud."

"---How do I communicate with my spirit?

There are many ways to communicate with your spirit companion and throughout your journey as a Spirit Keeper you will find these methods will develop. These are the general methods of spirit communication.

Telepathy: This is the most common form of communication. This means you talk and communicate with your spirit companion through thought. You can send thoughts to each other. In the beginning you may think it's hard to distinguish your own thoughts from spirit communication but you will find that spirit messages are usually random, pop into your head without provocation, and carry a conversational tone rather than being part of your thought process."

There are several other references to telepathy throughout the rest of that key article on the fundamentals of spirit keeping.

If you're having whole conversations, it sounds like you're doing it well.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:07 pm I think what you mean is what we call telepathy.

see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

"---I received my spirit. What do I do now?

Congrats on your new spirit friend! It's important to remember to just be yourself, be relaxed, and have fun. Welcome your spirit to your home by greeting them. You can talk with them via telepathy or out loud."

"---How do I communicate with my spirit?

There are many ways to communicate with your spirit companion and throughout your journey as a Spirit Keeper you will find these methods will develop. These are the general methods of spirit communication.

Telepathy: This is the most common form of communication. This means you talk and communicate with your spirit companion through thought. You can send thoughts to each other. In the beginning you may think it's hard to distinguish your own thoughts from spirit communication but you will find that spirit messages are usually random, pop into your head without provocation, and carry a conversational tone rather than being part of your thought process."

There are several other references to telepathy throughout the rest of that key article on the fundamentals of spirit keeping.

If you're having whole conversations, it sounds like you're doing it well.
is there any kind of spirit/entity that could force telepathically speaking to someone
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:21 am is there any kind of spirit/entity that could force telepathically speaking to someone
Depends what you mean precisely by 'force', I think.

There are vast amounts of spirits around the human race all of the time, yet virtually nobody seems to have reported this happening to them, in the way I think you mean. A forum member once said even a Djinn can't convince the average human of their existence (as most people's psychic senses are closed), which I think is food for thought. I think it does come down to whether someone is in a receptive state or situation.

Also, even if one could, the spirit would have to want to and why would they?...is another factor. Most spirits are happy to pass us all by and not bother with us at all, apparently.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”