If you met their ex significant others...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you met the ex significant others of the people that now are your spirit companions, would you tell them who you are?
I mean, would you tell them that their ex SO has now become your spirit companion?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

It depends on the person, how open they are. Personally, I would avoid...if the person is somehow skeptical about the metaphysical and does not know me very well.
I am very cautious even when I receive visits from relatives, in telling my living relatives about it.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I don't see any situation where the knowledge would be positive...so, no. I wouldn't.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:24 am It depends on the person, how open they are. Personally, I would avoid...if the person is somehow skeptical about the metaphysical and does not know me very well.
I am very cautious even when I receive visits from relatives, in telling my living relatives about it.
Problem is, this woman I met is a fellow wiccan. She was an ex girlfriend of my spirit companion when he was alive. We talked together, she asked me if I also was a witch. I think she still is rather jealous of him, although she left him to marry another man. She is not a bad person, but I think she wouldn't understand the relationship between me and her ex, so I didn't tell her, even though I was really tempted to do it at one point.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Muse wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:01 am I don't see any situation where the knowledge would be positive...so, no. I wouldn't.
Yeah... I guess you are right, although talking to this person would probably make me understand more things about my companion.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

By the way, I never told him to leave his ex girlfriends for me. He can keep us all, if he likes :)
Anyway, he told me that he loves me and that he will stay with me forever, which is very sweet of him.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:07 pm Yeah... I guess you are right, although talking to this person would probably make me understand more things about my companion.
I see it in the same way that I see irl partners, if I spoke to my partners exes, it likely wouldn't result in much useful knowledge. Then again, I don't associate with many people in general...so I suppose everyone has different social habits/tastes. It just seems like needless drama at worst and useless information at best. Overall- a waste of time.

- Muse
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Muse wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:16 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:07 pm Yeah... I guess you are right, although talking to this person would probably make me understand more things about my companion.
I see it in the same way that I see irl partners, if I spoke to my partners exes, it likely wouldn't result in much useful knowledge. Then again, I don't associate with many people in general...so I suppose everyone has different social habits/tastes. It just seems like needless drama at worst and useless information at best. Overall- a waste of time.
Well, I could say I met that woman by chance, although there is no such thing as "chance" when it comes to the relationship between me and him, as he has specifically chosen things like coincidences and synchronicities to communicate. Therefore, if I met his ex girlfriend, it means that he wanted the two of us to meet and talk.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:47 am Well, I could say I met that woman by chance, although there is no such thing as "chance" when it comes to the relationship between me and him, as he has specifically chosen things like coincidences and synchronicities to communicate. Therefore, if I met his ex girlfriend, it means that he wanted the two of us to meet and talk.
Meeting a Spirit's Ex SO by chance? Sounds rare, but whatever the case, I'm glad you're so confident in your stance on the matter.

- Muse
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Muse wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:06 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:47 am Well, I could say I met that woman by chance, although there is no such thing as "chance" when it comes to the relationship between me and him, as he has specifically chosen things like coincidences and synchronicities to communicate. Therefore, if I met his ex girlfriend, it means that he wanted the two of us to meet and talk.
Meeting a Spirit's Ex SO by chance? Sounds rare, but whatever the case, I'm glad you're so confident in your stance on the matter.
Well, I have this feeling that he also was a witch in one of his previous lives, so what happens to us might seem weird and incredible, but I have started to believe in incredible things many years ago, so weird things are not so uncommon to me. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to meet him when he was alive, otherwise we could have been together in real life as well. But I met him only about one year ago, after I did a sort of a ritual to find my soulmate. He showed up. I didn't know almost anything about him before. I didn't even know who he was, before that day.

Return to “Human”