Connecting with your Djinns... potion.

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
silvcrystal
new here
new here
Answers: 0

[quote="jayoul"]I think these potions are all BS. Be patient, persistant and practice meditating eachday with your spirits and in time you will connect better but dont expect it to dance infront of you and to be around to see. Doesnt work like that, they dont see why they should show themselves on demand to us humans [My djinn told me this!] when they are more powerful and have been around much longer, they find it rude to be commanded to appear. If you talk to them and make wishes, but you dont seem to sense them than dont worry because they WILL be listening to you! It takes ALLOT of energy for them to manifest into our realm, which drains them so let them stay where they are. Talk to them and meditate. Astral travel aswell. Dont waste your money on these connection potions, they are all bullshit from all sellers made to make money from people.[/quote]

I rather not see them manifest if it's gonna drain their energy. I think they would show themselves to you when they are in a comfortable state (when they have extra energy).

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Exactly. As humans one of our main instincts since we were wee little kids is SIGHT! People seem to dwell on the fact they must see their spirits in order to know they are working and indeed if the seller was real! This is wrong, because not everyone will be able to experience all this as more people are receptive to it than others and sellers who CLAIM that an item will manifest and do this and do that are lieing! If a seller says a djinn has blonde hair, dark skin and blue eyes for example and a female DONT TAKE THIS AS THE GOSPEL .... that, if its true [some sellers lie] would have been the djinns appearance to that person and will most likely change with the new master, if indeed it ever manifested like that. Usually in dream world they do this and not the physical. A djinn in its true guise is very ugly to us humans, from what is said and they change their appearance to suit us and not scare us. The djinn will be around and will make subtle attempts to contact you such as a bump on the ceiling maybe at night which you could shrug off as something else. A flicker of lightning in the sky when none are around and no thunder. All subtle. These potions are just a gimmick, like many 'connection' items ... the sellers know that its not easy bonding with a djinn and it takes time and people dont have much patience, lets be honest and as one of our main instincts is sight, WE WANT TO SEE the djinn dancing about and doing things ... hence we buy the crap they sell to 'connect'.

joy
active contributor
active contributor

I agree with you jayoul, as humans, we always put alot of stock in what we see or feel. to be honest, I'm not even sure if I want to see the djinn other than in my dreaming state, or seeing results in my life situations. I was also thinking that why would these being of power want to show themselves just to appease me? I am new to this, and try to show them respect. I am also trying not to doubt when I do see what may be a sign like a dream that I had a few weeks ago where there was a huge blue-grey person like the Hulk following me, and I was frighten a little even though it was a dream.

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

I will also add this quote from Corinthians:>

WHILE WE LOOK AT THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN, BUT AT THE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT SEEN, FOR THE THINGS THAT ARE SEEN ARE TEMPORAL: BUT THE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT SEEN ARE ETERNAL. CORINTHIANS 4:18

geniecollector00
new here
new here

I bought two potions. One from WWA and one from Juliana's magic coven. The latter worked quite well. My Marid is quite active now and fulfills wishes within days. The one from WWA didn't work.....it smells good though. :lol:

sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

coco wrote:i've used the connection potion from Rhonda also.. but so far no respond to my djinn. nothing.. i bought my djinn from bythepowerof3.. might it be only vessel but no djinn attached? anyone here can sense from far away that my djinn is with me or not?

i've tried to contact seller but she keep saying that they are here...
I bought several from bythepowerof3.. , but they never worked!

Cheers!
----------
Sid
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

geniecollector00 wrote:I bought two potions. One from WWA and one from Juliana's magic coven. The latter worked quite well. My Marid is quite active now and fulfills wishes within days. The one from WWA didn't work.....it smells good though. :lol:

"WWA ...... Juliana's magic coven" - could you please tell me what they are and their webpage addies?

Cheers!
----------
Sid
geniecollector00
new here
new here

The two sellers: juliana_gmc and williow-witch-auction-house are where I bought my potions from.

I recommend the one from juliana. It is rather inexpensive and just a dab on the wrist does the trick. :clap: I currently have 3 djinn pieces. Two of them have become active since I tried that potion. The other is just a nice piece of jewelry that I'll probably end up parting with in the future.

The one from willow witch smells good but I did not have any results. It smells good though. I use it sometimes to spread a nice scent in the bathroom. :irked: (trust me that is money I could have kept).

Let me know if I can be of further help. I just also bought one of Lisa's djinns. Hoping for good results.

estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

juliana_gmc - can't find this name on ebay. Can post a link?

Thanks!

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I got mine from moonstar7spirits and thespiritkingdom. Neither worked and now sit way back in a drawer with the rest of the failed items.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”