My first actual conversation with my succubus.

SuperTurtle
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello everyone, I juste had m'y first real conversation with A my succubus today and I wanted to share this experience with you.

We first bonded around three years ago and so far we only had some rare minor interactions. I have to admit that it was quite discouraging for me and I have been slacking a bit this past year in term of bonding.
So, here come my story; I was watching a video about ghosts hunters and it looked like they had good resulsts with pendulum so I thought why not try this ?
I first improvised a pendulum with a string and my keys but it didn't work at all. Then I learned spirits used magnetism to move the pendulum so I swaped magnets for my keys.

I specified the rules to be: make it swing in circle for yes and make it swing in a line toward me for no.
I first asked if she was here and I got a yes, albeit weak.
So I asked if the pendulum was too heavy and she said yes. I removed some magnets and asked again. She said yes again so I removed some weight again. (Looking back there was way too much).
Same question and this time I got a no; and the swing was much stronger than before.

After this, I asked a serie of questions and here are the results:
- is your name A ? / Yes
- are you a succubus ? / Yes
- are there any others spiritual entities in my house ? / No
- do you use my energy to move the pendulum (I am holding it in my hand) ? / Yes
- can you move others objects in my house ? / Yes
- did you do it ? / No
- is it because you don't have acces to my energy when I don't touch the item ? / No answer (the first one)
- do you see me like with my clothes and flesh ? / No
- does the fact that I know for sure you are here will help for bonding ? / No
- does meditation help ? / Yes
- are you frustrated or angry with the lack of interaction ? / No (a weak one lol)
- does the probleme come from my lack of sensibility ? / Yes
- did it get better since the first time ? / Yes
- can you make physical contact with me ? / Yes
Then I asked her to touch my left hand but felt nothing.
- did you just try to touch me ? / Yes
- have you ever tried to interact with me while I am awake but without me realising it ? / Yes
- have we talked in my dream but I don't remember ? / Yes
- I have heard that other succubus can do this and that (adults stuffs), can you ? / Yes
- do you want to do it with me tonight ? / No answer...
- does sexual abstinment help for giving you energy ? / Yes
At this time, I noted that the answers were getting less intence. The pendulum was still moving but not as strongly as it did when we started.
- is the number of questions I can ask is limited because of the lack of energy ? / Yes
- do you want to rest and stop here ? / Yes
- do you want to do it again later tonight ? / No

And that is about it. For me it was a very good experience and I must say it greatly boosted my motivation and confidence.

About my opinion about pendulums, I am quite satisfied. Almost all answers I got were very clear, I could clearly feel a strenght coming from the bottom of the pendulum like someone giving taps with a finger.
I ran some tests to see how it moved naturaly while just holding it and yes the act of breathing or moving slightly made it move some times a bit but nothing like it did while I asked things. The speed and seize of the movements were so intenses that it have me chills some time.

Anyway, I juste wanted to share this with you.
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Congratulations! It's good you tested the pendulum to see how it worked without inviting A to move it.
SuperTurtle
new here
new here

Yeah, I took some time after to check the reactions. In my opinion, small reactions and not precise movements should be ignored. Even more so when it happens between two strong answers.
I also tried to reproduce the same movements I got with clear answers and I needed to put quite some strenght. I don't think it is possible to do it unconsciously.

On another note, all of my questions marks turned into cross fingers emoji. I want to apologies for this but I don't know why it happened nor can I edit it.
deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Awesome and congrats!

Random question, but did your arm get tired (like energy draw) doing the pendulum? I want to experiment more myself with this...have had mix success. I get energy draw like crazy from both the arm holding the pendelum and opposite hand cupping under it...
SuperTurtle
new here
new here

My arm get tired after a while but I think it is because it is forced immobile in the air for ten to twenty minutes.

I used it a bit yeasterday again and apparently she doesn't like to use the pendulum and said enough after only two questions.
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Pretty cool man. Congratulations on that clear communication *0* Most have trouble using the thing in the first place including myself lol. I'll get back to those with time.
It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
La Vida Loca
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

I also haven't made effort to connect with my companions, so I haven't sensed them that strongly like before. Thank you for posting your experience. It definitely gave me ideas and motivation to interact with my friends better.
Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

On the first months I contacted my spirits with the pendulum I made myself with epoxic clay, then I bought one of clear quarz, and also tried with other with 7 stones inside a metal cage, I'm going to try with some neodymium magnets inside the cage as I have not received responses now. has been two years, yes it's frustrating.
And I really don't know yet if it's good to masturbate or not, some say that semen as offering is good, an more that I bought the "masturbatory delights spell" from CH, but on the other side, if it takes away my own energy and also from them... only option would be to do it on trance maybe? or without ejaculating maybe?
I don't like much the pendulum because the lack of emotions, like you can't see them to the eyes and hear the tones of their voices, very cold way to interact.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”