new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nana

So i got my first spirit from TheMoonDragon on Etsy and it is a Hinnagami. In the description it says a hinnagami will grant its owner any wish that he or she desires. Families who own hinnagami quickly become rich and powerful; and people who become rich and famous very quickly are sometimes suspected of owning hinnagami.If a new request is not made as soon as a wish is granted, the hinnagami will demand, “What is next?” These spirits sole purpose is to please their companions. Hinnagami cling to their companion obsessively and never leave their sides. A hinnagami’s attachment is so powerful, in fact, that even death cannot separate it from its companion When a hinnagami’s creator dies, the hinnagami will follow.

Has anyone have any experience with this seller and spirit? How did you bond with the spirit and when did you start asking for requests?
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't have experience with hinnagami, but I've purchased four bindings from her. She was the first seller I bought from after doing extensive research. My first two spirits were djinn, a spirit I never thought I wanted. We bond simply by doing things together, such as watching YouTube videos, playing and watching video games, and other "mundane" everyday tasks. I have made only a few wish requests from them, most of which were granted. I try not to ask too much because I've only the two of them for about two months now, and because we have had so much trouble communicating with one another (tried using pendulum and I had all kinds of interference and confusing words). They are not as active as my other spirits, but they're still there.

I don't know if you've received the vessel yet, but you'll have to perform a bonding ritual because they aren't bridged to you and keep the vessel on your persons for 30 days. During the ritual, I usually communicate with my spirits via Tarot cards, greet them, go over house rules, and talk with them for just a bit. I use a communication reading I found on here to lay out how they view our companionship, their wants and needs, their opinion of me, what I can do to improve our relationship, and finally their goal they want to help me achieve. Then, I task them with that goal.

Also, just so you know, her spirits typically come to me before the vessel even arrives a lot of times. I think the only one who didn't come was my duojna. Some make themselves known in a huge way (my male djinn manifested in front of our TV the night I purchased him and our dog growled at him and the atmosphere became electrifying and full of energy). My female djinn actually showed up BEFORE I bought the vessel and spoke. About a week later, I made the purchase.

I'd say I gave it a week or so before I started tasking my male djinn with things, just so he got acclimated with my energy and my home. Others may say different, but I believe djinns need time to really bond before granting wishes IIRC. I don't know if hinnagami would work the same. Been interested in buying one from her myself.
I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
dogstar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoté

I also just bought a Hinnagami/Kyuuketsuki hybrid from Lady Tia yesterday! I have no experience with either types (never was really drawn to Djinn types or Vampires until this guy), but I *do* have three spirits from her already and they are amazing.

I'd be interested to hear how you get along with your Hinnagami. I can't wait until my guy arrives!
nana9559
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nana

i am going to do the bonding ritual tonight i am so excited ill keep you updated :D
BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

My first spirits were from Lady Tia. I've had great experiences with all so far. Like likesantiesgirl said her spirits tend to come before the vessel. I got an unexpected raise and bonus while my Hinnagami was on her way. She was very eager to assist before her vessel arrived. She doesn'task for much honestly and has a very mild and sweet personality.

I will definetly be adding another Hinnagami to my spirit family.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

santiesgirl wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:35 pm I don't have experience with hinnagami, but I've purchased four bindings from her. She was the first seller I bought from after doing extensive research. My first two spirits were djinn, a spirit I never thought I wanted. We bond simply by doing things together, such as watching YouTube videos, playing and watching video games, and other "mundane" everyday tasks. I have made only a few wish requests from them, most of which were granted. I try not to ask too much because I've only the two of them for about two months now, and because we have had so much trouble communicating with one another (tried using pendulum and I had all kinds of interference and confusing words). They are not as active as my other spirits, but they're still there.

I don't know if you've received the vessel yet, but you'll have to perform a bonding ritual because they aren't bridged to you and keep the vessel on your persons for 30 days. During the ritual, I usually communicate with my spirits via Tarot cards, greet them, go over house rules, and talk with them for just a bit. I use a communication reading I found on here to lay out how they view our companionship, their wants and needs, their opinion of me, what I can do to improve our relationship, and finally their goal they want to help me achieve. Then, I task them with that goal.

Also, just so you know, her spirits typically come to me before the vessel even arrives a lot of times. I think the only one who didn't come was my duojna. Some make themselves known in a huge way (my male djinn manifested in front of our TV the night I purchased him and our dog growled at him and the atmosphere became electrifying and full of energy). My female djinn actually showed up BEFORE I bought the vessel and spoke. About a week later, I made the purchase.

I'd say I gave it a week or so before I started tasking my male djinn with things, just so he got acclimated with my energy and my home. Others may say different, but I believe djinns need time to really bond before granting wishes IIRC. I don't know if hinnagami would work the same. Been interested in buying one from her myself.
Hi I've actually asked this conjurer if they could distance bind as I'm in the UK. She seems very nice, but said she didn't do this. I often read her reviews, but the fact that your dog was effected, I've seen other reviews that say this,it kind of puts me off. I have animals and honestly feel that anything that makes them growl can't be good. I don't mean to be rude but Im not sure about this seller due to this. I have much activity in my house but none that upsets my animals, they are used to spirits I've had them around me all my life, so it's normal to them. There is just something that rings alarm bells for me with that so please be careful.
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
dogstar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoté

lolaberry wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:22 am
Hi I've actually asked this conjurer if they could distance bind as I'm in the UK. She seems very nice, but said she didn't do this. I often read her reviews, but the fact that your dog was effected, I've seen other reviews that say this,it kind of puts me off. I have animals and honestly feel that anything that makes them growl can't be good. I don't mean to be rude but Im not sure about this seller due to this. I have much activity in my house but none that upsets my animals, they are used to spirits I've had them around me all my life, so it's normal to them. There is just something that rings alarm bells for me with that so please be careful.
I can't speak for others' experiences, but I have three spirits from Lady Tia (soon to be four, when my Hinnagami/Kyuuketsuki arrives), and have never had any bad experiences with my pets. This was a huge concern for me when I got my first spirit as, not only do I have two cats and a dog, but also a horse. I work with horses for a living and I was worried about the risk of my new spirits potentially spooking big, unpredictable prey animals while I am handling them.

My dog loves my Black Shuck I got from her, and the cats are indifferent to them (although I have tasked one of my spirits to [gently] discourage the youngest cat from jumping on my alters).

For the most part, the horses don't react. I had one very nervous rescue horse get a little more bouncy when one of my guys was around (he is a type of hellhound with very intense, death-aligned energy), but I asked my spirit if he could dial his energy back and the horse calmed right down. No problems after that.

I have in my House Rules that my spirits are not allowed to harm or scare my animals, and that they should be treated with the same amount of respect as they show me. I've never had a problem with Lady Tia's spirits -- or any of my spirits -- following this rule. My dog and the youngest cat will play or snuggle up with some of my spirit companions. The oldest cat and the horse don't care about any of them, one way or another.
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:22 am
santiesgirl wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:35 pm I don't have experience with hinnagami, but I've purchased four bindings from her. She was the first seller I bought from after doing extensive research. My first two spirits were djinn, a spirit I never thought I wanted. We bond simply by doing things together, such as watching YouTube videos, playing and watching video games, and other "mundane" everyday tasks. I have made only a few wish requests from them, most of which were granted. I try not to ask too much because I've only the two of them for about two months now, and because we have had so much trouble communicating with one another (tried using pendulum and I had all kinds of interference and confusing words). They are not as active as my other spirits, but they're still there.

I understand where you are coming from, but my dog hasn't growled since this encounter. I ordered a Hatif djinn who do not have corporeal forms and often manifest as smoke. My Hatif loves my animals and pets my cat often. My dog is a rescue and suffers anxiety. This spirit did not know this at the time. They all love my sweet little dog. I also purchased one of my duojna from her, and she often naps near their little wolf shelf with them.

I also recently bought a vessel which ended up containing a past lover. All his information was verified through fact checking. He is gentle and kind. If you are not comfortable I understand but not once have I ever had bad experiences with this conjurer. They have cleansed my chakras, and are amazing friends. I cannot recommend her enough.
I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

santiesgirl wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:53 pm

I also recently bought a vessel which ended up containing a past lover. All his information was verified through fact checking. He is gentle and kind. If you are not comfortable I understand but not once have I ever had bad experiences with this conjurer. They have cleansed my chakras, and are amazing friends. I cannot recommend her enough.
I second this. I'm going on 7 spirits from her and I haven't had any issues. She has always made herself available if I had any questions.

My first spirit was from her shop and I was super anxious the day before he arrived. I didn't know what I was doing, but her instructions were super helpful and made the process very easy. :8)
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

If you're unsure, ask the Seller about the spirit and pets. Any reputable seller will be more than happy to answer questions from prospective buyers, and will be willing to work with you on finding a spirit that meets your needs.
Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”