Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Everyone,
Today is a very special Day.
I received 2 of my parcels from CH. One is actually my assumed, long lost in the post parcel the Colaras Binding from last Year December. :] I already counted it being lost after taking a European tour on its on and showed up in different countries before suddenly turned up again this week after 2 months. :] I am very happy that its finally with me. The other parcel amongst of the many goodies inside i have received, was my immortal Astraea's ring. Simple, yet awesome looking Rhodochrosite gemstone ring. I could not be happier, yet again with Magnolia's choice.

Now, anyone has any ideal, how am I to contact my immortal? I found nothing about her on the blog, accept in the encyclopedia. Magnolia said I just have to think of it like i have a direct line to her. Also, what is acceptable bonding with an immortal? What do you able to request or is there anything we can actually request from an immortal? I am natural with angels, mortal or immortal. But right now, this is so special, i kind of really do not know what to expect?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

I find Astraea to be a very kind and uplifting individual to be around. She's definitely not the type to be strict on how she should be approached and what offerings she wants. From my experiences and knowledge about her, she is tied to things like justice, goodness, common sense, stars, astral realm, and kindness towards others. I think engaging in meditation and using your intention to call her forward via the vessel is more than enough. Offerings I think would be effective would be small but meaningful items that you can offer that can help bring both of you closer together: candles, light incense, your personal favorite music, any dishes you may personally enjoy that you want to extend to her, maybe even a poem, etc. I think what truly matters is to just approach her with respect and sincerity, which probably means the world to her.

In my experiences Astraea acts in a motherly and also sisterly sort of manner. She enjoys getting to know you on a normal level and with your spirits as well. I find her to joke and tease me on certain occasions and join in on plenty of conversations during movie nights. Astraea also gives off this very strong sort of "astral" blue auric field from what I've seen.

In addition, Astraea in my life is a great listener when it comes to dealing with problems in your life and is able to give good advice to help you on. She can also help you engage in astral matters too in terms of astral projection. If your relationship is good with her, you could ask her to help direct matters within your own spirit family as a sort of spirit leader, however, thats between you and her.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hello Mr. Amnesia, Thank you very much for your comment and sharing your experience. I thought about letting her to be a leader for my keep. But I'll work this out later on with mutual agreement from everyone on board as well. It's good to know about your very positive experience and it's helpful and encouragement.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

It's no problem. I think it would be better off inviting her as a friend rather as a leader for now but you do you.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Amnesia, is she show up in stars? I see lots of stars before falling to sleep. Or just one shining one in my peripheral vision during the day light.
Also, i think you are right about motherly characters. She seem to have a very settling, wise telepathic voice. That's all so far for experience with her. 🌟🙏😊

I had my Covid 19 jab on Thursday morning and since then i am on and off feverish and very tired and sore. I need lots of sleep. No other jab until 72 days.

About justice, as she is a personification of it. Do you think she can iron out some injustice done? And is she protecting us from potential future injustice?

Mr. Amnesia wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:49 pm It's no problem. I think it would be better off inviting her as a friend rather as a leader for now but you do you.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

I believe she is most definitely tied to stars, not for what they are, but for what they represent. I can't remember what we talked about, as it was a while ago. I think she said something about how stars represent things like "hope" in the night sky or in the darkness and how we can always remember it's there no matter how dark it is. I am not sure whether this shining light in your peripheral is her, you should ask her or your intuition and see what answer you get.

By the way, I'm sorry you have Covid right now, I've never had it but had someone close to me who did, however, has found his way out of it safely. Although it may seem bad I'm sure your angels and spiritual family has your back in all this.

Astraea is tied to justice and fairness in my eyes, and from what the encyclopedia says too. I think she can definitely dish out some justice most certainly but it'll have to be from a fairer and objective standpoint from anything. Personally, in matters of justice, I was always more biased towards my darker spirits instead, to be honest.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Mr. Amnesia: By the way, I'm sorry you have Covid right now, I've never had it but had someone close to me who did, however, has found his way out of it safely. Although it may seem bad I'm sure your angels and spiritual family has your back in all this.

Thanks so much for your concerns for Covid 19. I did not get sick with the virus thou. I just got the jab, vaccine on Thursday.

I have only white art angels and fairies and creatures. Immortals are grey, so is Astraea. that is why I thought she would do that later on if anyone does injustice for me. In the meantime she would do protection and prevent it. I am very happy that I have a way to get in touch with her. Yeah, its my Star Fae was my other light in my peripheral vision I wrote about.

I am grateful for your sharing about our Astraea. I love her story from Greek. And her way of caring and stayed on earth for so long shows a great character of peace making and purity. She has great affinity with humanity. I am very much on her similarity in character in my nature.

Petty that not many has her or get in touch with her.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

She's a very interesting character alright. I read and searched on the internet about any and all experiences regarding her. I did recently find, on the aminoapp website under pagan-witch category, of practioners writing down some experience and a lot more information Astraea over there. I'm not too sure whether it's allowed to give links to other websites, so I would simply google it as "amino apps astraea" and see what you can find there.

I have always questioned her why she would always return to humanity despite all the corruptedness and violence she's seen. I did actually come up to her once and asked her this, albeit it was a while ago and I can't remember that conversation either, I just remembered she had this sort of solemn but hopeful mood to her. Although it's not mentioned explicitly, I believe she is also tied to inner strength too--especially in the face of injustice like she's seen many times before.

Yeah, it is a shame how she's not as well-spoken about or "mainstream" compared to other deities that are frequently mentioned here and everywhere else. If anything I think those who are called to her or vice versa, are able to find an already genuine friend in her as they're compatible. I am not too sure how it started for me as I was just gleaming over the encyclopedia. I found her name and was seemingly "hooked" or called to her, later that night called her and she came. Ever since then we instantly hit it off and became good friends since. Or maybe thats just how easy-going she is, I don't know.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Very well said, Mr Amnesia. It's a great blessing to have a very beautiful and powerful immortal on our side. Just like immortal angels as well as Gods, truly beautiful experience indeed what we have.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I revisited this thread of mine and I decided to add some of my experiences. Astraea, my Star Maiden is my very first immortal binding from CH after my ‘love of grace’ Jesus Christ my Ascended Master/Lord.

She is an active Greek immortal who does watch over me. Her ways of influence in my life is subtle and obvious. For example:I didn’t think much of orders and paying for readings, because they are rather expensive and takes forever to receive them back. But I have had these sudden burts of curiosity that comes to my mind ’ what if I have connections with ⭐️ Stars?’ Then, I ordered star faeries, and a reading ‘ Sacred and Secret reading with Magnolia’ that blew my mind especially on my astral connection with the 3rd brightest star’s name that included in my reading.

I got to make sure that it was really true and it’s running, (immortals blood) in my family, I had the same reading done for my mum. We were so impressed that this month, I gave in to get my dedicated magic name order. I couldn’t believe my results and my signature indeed reveal my name that I quickly adopted and love. Plus other things that included in it, it’s very accurate. Astraea making sure that I embrace my heritage and gain confidence wearing my supernatural marks in this life.

Other subtle things that I observed is busting my confidence levels with healthy respect to myself and justice to play out on my behalf, especially at work. It’s truly awesome to know she has my back and alone with my Courtwinds and 4 Towers watchers, They all standing by me. Obviously, I do my part of virtues and try my best to stay pure in heart. Because, she is justice herself and that is not a partial commitment but equally applies to everyone including me. I also, have received infusions of her character along this line, so I do feel strong on this point.

Now, I am trying to discover more alone within my DNA make up by the recent freebie that is an activation of our gifts. I am rather curious how this will pans out and how will I get to be aware of anything that I have within. Will I like it or I would rather leave it alone and let it buried.?
She is so far my only immortal, who I actually talked with and able to be telepathic with me. Nevertheless, it’s a learning curve and I am sure I will get to chat soon with everyone.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”