IMirth
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

ASTER wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:49 pm I received this once as a freebie. It told me that we are very close family who choses several incarnations to born into the same family or to be together in a family unit. Magnolia, wrote it out for me, there is no family curses or hexes ect passed down to us. It was a family reading and I was glad that She was pointed out of some clues on about our closeness and powerful energy of unity. This was also the time, when I first heard the word alchemy was in my bloodline and also, my ancestors used to be practicing on master levels of dark art even black art and necromancy. 🤪 It truly blown by mind at that time, this part.

Well, I am definitely not on a dark path and black art in this lifetime. Nor I will choose to practice necromancy. But I embraced alchemy, especially with crystals and working with my dragons will commence soon after my angelic pathway and other things solidified enough. I am kind of on a Omni path.

My point is, you have to own your reading feedbacks and decide to work with what you will eventually will fit for you. Just because it’s exist in you blood line, it will not necessarily have to fall into this lifetime as a paths for you.
I was very surprised by parts of my reading too because there are no immediate members of my family or relatives on my maternal side demonstrating psychic abilities or interest in the occult/magick practice. I didn't really know my biological father and his family well so I can't speak about them.

I should expand on what I was wanting guidance on. Basically insight on how to explore working with the astral realm to access the divine knowledge, supernatural wisdom and influence that my ancestors were adept at gaining.

This is off topic, but I noticed you replied in another thread to my post in, "Catching Thieves". I just shared an update there on my wraith!

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”