Family Reading: What is Lurking in Your Blood review

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I was doing some ancestor work earlier this month and decided to get this one just to check up and see if there were any outstanding issues.

The report was short and pithy as I understand CH readings often are. It said I had psychic gifts from both sides of the family. So it's not nothing! Overall I feel good about this reading, because a dishonest reader could easily have said "you have blahblahblah family curse, buy this protection now." Or they could have made up some really wild destiny stuff to fill space.

I'm not sure whether someone would have had a longer report if they had a more interesting family lineage. Short but not bad.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

i have done this reading too as it turns out i have necromancers on my fathers side and many psychics on my mothers side. it was short but very helpful

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

oh cool! I think everyone has so many ancestor some of them have got to be some kind of psychic or something, but getting something specific as "necromancer" is pretty neat. :]

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

While it's true that we have an abundance of ancestors and the chances of some skill or power like psychic ability, somewhere along the line, are not incredibly rare -- I tend to think that when this is pointed out or emphasized in a reading from such a reputable source, it denotes that the psychic ties you have are more significant than you think. So, definitely a special outcome worthy of further contemplation. Even just the acceptance of such information can awaken something within us.
And I do know of those with barely a psychic bone in their entire lineage... If one is drawn to the occult or to this website it's just more probable there is a psychic/spiritual influence.

I have had a reading from CH in the past point toward a curse that was lain upon someone in my bloodline (which I frankly had anticipated, and was more a residual influence than an active issue), but CH aren't the type to fearmonger and tend to be very practical in their suggestions for what one can do to work with potential problems.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

-- I tend to think that when this is pointed out or emphasized in a reading from such a reputable source, it denotes that the psychic ties you have are more significant than you think
Good point, the reading was probably done from a practical standpoint, especially since the wording focused on my abilities and potential, not my ancestors themselves. Or maybe the abilities were the main thing the ancestors themselves wanted to make known?
I have had a reading from CH in the past point toward a curse that was lain upon someone in my bloodline (which I frankly had anticipated, and was more a residual influence than an active issue), but CH aren't the type to fearmonger and tend to be very practical in their suggestions for what one can do to work with potential problems.
Wow. And it sounds like them to point out a residual curse without going "YOU HAVE A CURSE OH NOO!"

IMirth
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I just received my family reading and wanted to get some insight/advice from more experienced members here. It seems cool, but I'm not sure how to move forward with this knowledge. I did also post this on mchat to get to more viewers so apologies if its redundant.

Here goes:
YOUR FAMILY IS ROOTED IN PSYCHIC ABILITIES & DIVINE KNOWLEDGE. YOU HAVE GREAT CONNECTIONS WITH DIVINE KNOWLEDGE AND MYSTICISM AS IT ALLOWS YOU TO DISCOVER AND WORK WITH SUPERNATURAL CONNECTIONS WITHIN THE ASTRAL REALM. YOU CAN MANIFEST AND WORK WITH PSYCHIC ABILITIES AND SUPERNATURAL WISDOM. YOUR ANCESTORS ON BOTH SIDES WERE PSYCHICS AND THEY ACHIEVED TREMENDOUS STANDING AND INFLUENCE WITH THE SUPERNATURAL. YOUR FAMILY IS CONNECTED TO THE ASTRAL REALM THROUGH ANCESTRY AS MANY OF YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE PURSUED AND WORKED WITH CELESTIAL MAGICK AND ENERGIES.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

IMirth wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:25 pm I just received my family reading and wanted to get some insight/advice from more experienced members here. It seems cool, but I'm not sure how to move forward with this knowledge. I did also post this on mchat to get to more viewers so apologies if its redundant.

Here goes:
YOUR FAMILY IS ROOTED IN PSYCHIC ABILITIES & DIVINE KNOWLEDGE. YOU HAVE GREAT CONNECTIONS WITH DIVINE KNOWLEDGE AND MYSTICISM AS IT ALLOWS YOU TO DISCOVER AND WORK WITH SUPERNATURAL CONNECTIONS WITHIN THE ASTRAL REALM. YOU CAN MANIFEST AND WORK WITH PSYCHIC ABILITIES AND SUPERNATURAL WISDOM. YOUR ANCESTORS ON BOTH SIDES WERE PSYCHICS AND THEY ACHIEVED TREMENDOUS STANDING AND INFLUENCE WITH THE SUPERNATURAL. YOUR FAMILY IS CONNECTED TO THE ASTRAL REALM THROUGH ANCESTRY AS MANY OF YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE PURSUED AND WORKED WITH CELESTIAL MAGICK AND ENERGIES.
People need to post things like this rather than put them in chat where it is going to disappear, so it is better that you did so.

But I don't know what kind of advice you can be given - the knowledge you get is something you are told so you can absorb your capability and it is more active unconsciously, anything conscious is a matter of whether or not you're on a path that favours those gifts that were mentioned for your bloodline. Are you on a path that deals with celestial magic, divine knowledge, etc? The reading is suggesting you can do well on such a path, and maybe that's the path for you if you've been on another one.
But you don't need to do anything with the knowledge bestowed to you from this reading, it's there for when it is relevant. If it isn't relevant you can make it so by working with the paths suggested in the reading.

When you go into a reading, it would be best to already know why you want the insight you're going to receive, then you will understand how to apply what you get if you choose to. These readings are not meant to tell you 'how', just tell you 'what'. Anyway, best of luck.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

IMirth wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:25 pm I just received my family reading and wanted to get some insight/advice from more experienced members here. It seems cool, but I'm not sure how to move forward with this knowledge. [...].
Apart from what Vipera said...

I note that the reading makes no mention of curses, hexes etc that have effects down the generations...which must be good news for you. On the positive side, it does outline that some of your ancestors have practiced the arts...so that's 'in your blood'.

That seems to be the main purpose of this reading. Then, as Vipera said, it's down to us to make of it what we can.

"You will receive a reading which tells you if there are any important familial issues that have been bound or cast through bloodline or generation in your paternal or maternal lines and if they are impacting your life right now. Sometimes even the littlest thing can have a ripple effect through the many generations of a family.

For example: Have there been any curses, hexes, malicious castings on your ancestors? Did any of your ancestors practice the Arts? Are there any reincarnation curses?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/family-reading.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I received this once as a freebie. It told me that we are very close family who choses several incarnations to born into the same family or to be together in a family unit. Magnolia, wrote it out for me, there is no family curses or hexes ect passed down to us. It was a family reading and I was glad that She was pointed out of some clues on about our closeness and powerful energy of unity. This was also the time, when I first heard the word alchemy was in my bloodline and also, my ancestors used to be practicing on master levels of dark art even black art and necromancy. 🤪 It truly blown by mind at that time, this part.

Well, I am definitely not on a dark path and black art in this lifetime. Nor I will choose to practice necromancy. But I embraced alchemy, especially with crystals and working with my dragons will commence soon after my angelic pathway and other things solidified enough. I am kind of on a Omni path.

My point is, you have to own your reading feedbacks and decide to work with what you will eventually will fit for you. Just because it’s exist in you blood line, it will not necessarily have to fall into this lifetime as a paths for you.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Isa Nosfera
new here
new here

I have a long history of vampire in my bloodline, which would explain my own connection to the vampyric.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”