Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was on ebay when I came across this seller name Spritiualgoddess who is selling a Wish Granting Notebook . Here's the description:
Marid djinns can almost do anything specially in terms of luck, business, charm, youth, healing, fame and as long as all positive without harm.

I have summoned different Djinn's for these notebooks, whom names are Ajom, Buhug, Kusim, Vonergug, and Avian to serve and protect you. Just write your hopes, dreams and desires and your Djinn will manifest them.
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wish-Granting ... ect=mobile

I want to know if anyone ever heard of a notebook that can do what she claim? Have anyone ever purchase a wish granting notebook? Or anything from this seller?

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte

Bump!

nana9559
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nana

Did you ever get it? i had the tab saved for a while but i was too nervous to get it without real reviews.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Luv_trinity wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:11 pm [...]I want to know if anyone ever heard of a notebook that can do what she claim? Have anyone ever purchase a wish granting notebook? Or anything from this seller?
Rather than simply not comment, because I haven't heard of this seller and don't really know whether the item they're selling is genuine or effective, I thought I'd say so.

You could check the seller review threads in the forum.

Personally, I would myself avoid buying from someone offering an item like this, out of caution. It does seem conceivable that they might have an agreement with several Marid Djinn to grant wishes made in the notebook purchased - but it has a whiff of too good to be true to me. It feels a little off.

There are scammers out there and this seems like the sort of thing a scammer might sell. But it could be genuine.

Mind you, CH has this

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/MAKE-A-W ... EAUTY.html, which is vaguely similar.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte

nana9559 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:10 pm Did you ever get it? i had the tab saved for a while but i was too nervous to get it without real reviews.

I haven't brought it yet. The reviews on ebay are really good, but most of the time the review are likely fake. I was hoping someone who actually brought one can give me some insight.

Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

I'm thinking it's most likely not legit. Not because I blelieve it's impossible to create a notebook that does what the seller claims, but because I find it unlikely that a person with the ability to create such a thing would sell it on Ebay. A couple things about this listing strike me as red flags. For one thing they provided the names of the djinn in the listing. While some legit sellers do provide the names of spirits and/or entities in their listings, most keep that confidential until after the purchase has been made, and only share the name with the one who bought the listing to prevent other practitioners from trying to use the name to tamper with the spirits/entities. Also, there's the fact that this seller doesn't appear to have a vetting process for this item. If the notebook really works, wouldn't the seller try to ensure it went to someone who wouldn't abuse it? It strikes me as irresponsible at best, and an outright scam at worst. These are just my own personal opinions though.

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte

Shadow Stitches wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:46 am I'm thinking it's most likely not legit. Not because I blelieve it's impossible to create a notebook that does what the seller claims, but because I find it unlikely that a person with the ability to create such a thing would sell it on Ebay. A couple things about this listing strike me as red flags. For one thing they provided the names of the djinn in the listing. While some legit sellers do provide the names of spirits and/or entities in their listings, most keep that confidential until after the purchase has been made, and only share the name with the one who bought the listing to prevent other practitioners from trying to use the name to tamper with the spirits/entities. Also, there's the fact that this seller doesn't appear to have a vetting process for this item. If the notebook really works, wouldn't the seller try to ensure it went to someone who wouldn't abuse it? It strikes me as irresponsible at best, and an outright scam at worst. These are just my own personal opinions though.

Thanks for the advice. It did seem a little sketchy. I have never ran across a spell notebook. It did run across something similar some years back, but it was only one page , and I had to return my page and they would put it into a book.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Blu Jay does wish notebooks

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte

lolaberry wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:43 am Blu Jay does wish notebooks

Thank you so much. Is clumsy on etsy, or ??

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Luv_trinity wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:03 pm
lolaberry wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:43 am Blu Jay does wish notebooks

Thank you so much. Is clumsy on etsy, or ??
Not sure why your calling them clumsy, anyhoo, if you type it in, blujay not clumsy lol in the seller reviews thread you can find reviews. They are one of the main more popular sellers.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”