Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

OK 2H I just caught wind our your post so I am going to reply! I have been sensing a presence lately myself & it comes with a smell like perfume with a body odor-I know it sounds funny so I am taking it as how it's felt-I am suspecting that it is two presences I feel. one is a woman & I got the feeling she was a bit of a socialite in life but a pleasant one, not the type to think she is better than most, she is the one with the perfume smell, but the other one has the body odor smell, it's definitely male & I sense he is not exactly the nicest & was not exactly one you would want to be around in life either, I had sensed he had been following the woman around for a long time but I'm not sure if it's in life & in spirit or just in spirit, so I am keeping a close eye & watch on it because I am getting the feeling I will be sensing more from them, recently at work when I needed to open the store I came in to do what I needed to do I had heard a mans voice & it said 'Ready'-it wasn't clear like he if someone was in the room with me, it sounded like it was like in another room-kind if like when someone is taking to someone in another room your can hear them but its lowered so you can only hear some things-I am wondering if it is two spirits I sense or if it's a combined energy-lack of a better way to describe it-so it feels like there is two but only one presence!

:3
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Oh wow! That's a pretty cool experience! Thanks for adding up to the post.

I really like how it feels like there's a spirit plot going on. Maybe they had something going on and you happened to pick up on it?

It's like spirit work on the process. I don't really know how it works. I'm mostly used to energy shifting and clearing of things but seeing them hands on must be pretty cool.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I sensed something was going on, like a plot as you brought up! Despite it feeling like two spirits I also suspect there is one energy as well & I don't know if it absorbs the energy of spirits & projects back as it deems fit! But I do think those two spirits had some kind of contact, just a matter of it revealing itself!

:3
Cayden29
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

What does feeling a presence feel like? Yes it will vary from person-person and by the amount of comments it varies... GREATLY lOl. In my experience, it feels like an itch in my senses. See, there's a difference between being in the dark and feeling like "someone is watching you" and walking into a room or having a moment in time, where you get an itch, that something is there with you. I can't explain it too well, it's sort of like this magnetic affect between the 2 spiritual energies, and naturally my hair stands up as a biological response of me getting spooked from the eeriness of the situation.
My last experience was in my old house 8yrs ago, I felt it the first night I stayed and I like shooed the spirit away. After a while, months, I had a few episodes of sleep paralysis (which has never happened to me), and could hear a spirit whispering in my ear and it kept me in my consciousness "tormenting" me, in a psych prison. I forced it out the third time, and banished it in my paralysis state because I knew what was happening and was over it, and it never happened again ... :) Long story, but true and just shows how experiences can differ and how spirits can interact differently. Sadly, or maybe not sadly, after that incident I've never felt an actual presence again... that I can remember (previously before this house I had several or so times, but that banishment banished them all from me I guess XD).

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Usually there are more things involved that what we catch at first. I guess it is because things happen so fast and we're not actively looking into things all the time like... see if we can pick up some vibes or whatever.

Would be cool if there is actually a plot going on. I'd feel like an insider into spiritual affairs haha!

Also thanks for sharing your story Cayden29. Over here we have a saying that roughly translates as "each head is a world on its own" so I guess it would apply to energy experiences as well.

I'm sorry to hear about your banishment story but the physical symptoms are quite cool as you described them.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Return to “Paranormal Energy”