You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My incubus, E, tells me that there is a difference between telepathic address, and verbal address.

If you're out in a crowd, obviously, that's one thing. But if you're by yourself, and you verbally address a spirit, there's a certain "oomph" that adds, energetically. His example, verbatim:

"After all, God did not THINK, "Let there be light." God SAID, "Let there be light," and there was light.

Don't underestimate the power of your voice. You don't have to have a terrific singing voice, or anything even close to it. But if you have a voice, and it's in working order, use it. If, for whatever reason, you don't, we'll know what's meant for us, and what's just mental dialogue.

But, if you CAN speak when you address us, try to do so. The act of speaking has, energetically, a lot of moving parts. It's like the difference between a store bought cake, a microwave mug cake, and a good old-fashioned cake that you made completely from scratch. If telepathic address is like a store bought cake, then verbal address, using your voice, is like fixing a mug cake: you have to put a small effort into preparing it, and it's that little bit of extra-ness, that we pick up on.

Scratch, in that example, would be meditation, dreamwork, projection, and so on.

But vocalization, and, really, ANY type of physical-space address, is more powerful than it might seem. Anytime you "act" as though we're there with you, physically, it's that action, that extra act and expression of will, which resonates."

scorpius
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: nymphos and succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing. I will continue to try as I would love to experience them and share with them

Peace and Adoration *>*

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”