Dreaming/Astral travel influenced by hormone cycle?

Nathayra
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Is there a link between the hormone cycle and the ease with which you can astral travel, lucid dream etc.?
For me I was very glad when I had positive experiences almost every night and since a few days... nothing.
Someone experiencing something similar?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

All I can think of that's relevant to say is we all have fluctuations in our biorhythms (for want of a better word). We may find it harder to do certain spiritual / metaphysical things when we're physically tired, sleep deprived, after a heavy meal and so on, Being unwell or having fluctuations in hormone levels or other internal chemical balances must surely be capable of having an effect.

But I think these things vary so much from one person to another and also in the way they're affected that it can be hard to generalise. And it'd probably be hard for forum members to reliably pin down exactly what, if anything, is responsible for the recent temporary dearth of experiences you mention. It could be psychological / subconscious. It could be the astrological weather...so many possibilities. Or it could be nothing special at all. Gaps in experience are probably fairly normal, I think.

The solution is probably to carry on regardless. However if you do notice a pattern - such as the effect of certain foods maybe - then it could be worth keeping that in mind.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:48 pm The solution is probably to carry on regardless. However if you do notice a pattern - such as the effect of certain foods maybe - then it could be worth keeping that in mind.
I'd like to add, that certain foods influence hormones during the female cycle.
A lot of women react to coffee and chocolate for example within the two weeks after ovulation (usually with headaches, migraine, cramps, bad skin as soon as their period starts). There are other foods, which balance hormones like pumpin seeds, flax seeds and sunflower seeds.
It might be an idea to start a food diary.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”