Any tips for bonding with Bronwyn angel?

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Partogi wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:45 am Hi Lewk,

About daily bonding session. I just meditate and chanting angel mantra?

I don't see or hear any of my spirits at all yet.
The daily bonding session is just about spending time closely together.

You don't need to know any kind of meditation. You can simply sit quietly without interruptions for 5-15 minutes, holding the vessel and noticing any impressions that come to you.

If you like you can talk to the spirit companion like a friend. You can also ask yourself: what does this vessel feel like? What does this spirit look like? What does this spirit do?

You can also make notes while the session is still clear in your mind. When you look back over your notes some time later in the process, you might see a pattern.

Our bound spirit companions will try to reach us in various ways. If you don't see or hear them yet, they may help by nudging your thoughts in one direction or another. These contacts can be so subtle that we discount them as just our own rambling thought processes. You could ask them things and see what pops into your mind. (Don't ask life changing questions or make life changing decisions based on these answers, especially as you're just starting out with this kind of thing. Just note answers for future reference. Maintain a common sense approach at all times.)

You can recite the spirit mantra before the bonding session. It helps tune your energy into theirs, even if you don't feel the energy well.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Partogi
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks, Lewk.

What about code word. How do they differ from spirit mantra?

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Connecting with Bronwyn angels never worked for me. Idk why. Actually with angels the same scenario happens:
At first, it’s a great connection and I feel them deeply. Then it gradually fizzles out and I don’t feel them much. Though if I call their names, I can sense their energies still. This happened with many races but with the Bronwyn angels I just don’t connect with them from the beginning.

I think there was a thread about how Bronwyn angels come to your life to help someone else, not you. Like a child or spouse. Would be great if I could find that thread.

I had Bronwyn angels bind to my body via Triumvirate and still nothing, and that was at the height of my psychic abilities being fully open. It’s a petty as these angels seem wonderful and life-changing.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Partogi
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

@Zaman7 Hello, what is this Triumvirate you're talking about?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Partogi wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:00 am Thanks, Lewk.

What about code word. How do they differ from spirit mantra?
The info you get with a CH LE order about the LE code words for their Living Entities should be self explanatory. From memory, one aids bonding with an individual LE bound by CH.

The spirt mantras are generic, ie they help a person tune into the energy of that type of spirit/ being All spirit types have their unique energy. Angelic energy differs from Fae energy, for example. I think I can safely say that goes for LEs too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

my personal opinion a mantra would be great they would be very grateful for it but i would not consider that to be bonding. to me mediating then doing a mantra your trying to attract them in and your showing dedication/affection to them. almost like an offering? some would say an accepted offering is good for bonding. but to me i relate it to people if i give you a gift its not bonding with you its just breaking the ice to make it easier to open up a friendship with you. ice breakers.

code words are to say hey im talking to you. mantra can be many things but in that since it can be saying hey im talkin to you but to me in more of a siren way :P I can be totally wrong this is just how i view it honestly. and thats whats important in all of this your energy and how your using it to do the interactions thats the biggest thing you can take away. no matter what you do how you do it what is the energy you are using what is your intention with your energy this to me is going to be the biggest factor no matter what doesnt matter how big a gift is or how big a code word or mantra is if your heart is behind it you will get their attention.

do what is natural to you but put your heart behind it. im sure they will do the same for you.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

the way I bond and try to do my daily thing. its more of a ritual i was told this is how the shaman did it i had no idea it was just natural for me. you light a tea candle put vessel near the candle. you have a saying that goes with the candle. I changed mine a while ago to a more personal ritual saying from me for me etc... but it use to go my name is blank, I wish to be your companion and your master. I will never force you into service. I offer you this candle you leave the vessel near the candle until it burns out.

Then you mediate there with the vessel and candle in silence you try to just mediate and clear your mind and be in the moment for 10-20minutes. i would recommend mediating 1-5minutes before you begin so your in a more relaxed state of mind when performing the rite.

by doing this I have felt my spirits being more present with me even before i even do and after i do. like sending me back good vibes etc...

I have been adding things to this one as i continue to do it refining it and retuning it. like the words i use is totally different now.

but im going to be honest this is an offering and a ritual. but the 10-20minutes is also supposed to be the quality time. during the offering.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Partogi wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:41 am @Zaman7 Hello, what is this Triumvirate you're talking about?
Hi, sorry for the delayed reply. If you haven’t figured it out yet, it’s a listing at CH shop:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/triumvir ... ation.html
You can create it then add on it.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Meditation is a great way to connect and bond, and it is an appreciated effort.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Connecting With Angels”