You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:51 pm
ilinga wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:52 pm Maybe it just needs some time for both of you to adjust your energies, so he's not causing you any discomfort.
I have several DA spirits bound and so far all of them caused me something like migraine, stomach pain, fatigue, nausea or even fever and aching limbs. It lasted until we got a little used to each other. (Took about a week with most of them.)
Noting Kitsune's important point about how the fact something happens at the same time as something else doesn't necessarily mean that one was caused by the other...
I did not intend to make my words sound like all symptoms are binding related, but wanted to give some examples I experienced so far.
(I have two spirits who are tasked to help me with my health if needed. They confirm for me if something is a side effect of a binding or symptom of health issue, if I can't tell for sure. I do have basic medical training, so I check physical symptoms (including my own energies) first before associating anything with the paranormal. ;) )

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

So when we exactly supposed to get dark art side effects? Is we recived thr vessel or even before that? My Black dragon is already flying above for two nights. He's is amazing. He heard me abound my house rules wish:strickly no nightmares. I am so glad he is very inteligent and considerate he is simply amazing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:58 am So when we exactly supposed to get dark art side effects? Is we recived thr vessel or even before that? My Black dragon is already flying above for two nights. He's is amazing. He heard me abound my house rules wish:strickly no nightmares. I am so glad he is very inteligent and considerate he is simply amazing.
Not everyone needs an adjustment period to acclimate to their companion's energies. It all depends on your personal energy and how aligned you are with your companion's energy. It's also not only DA, but any companion (WA included) that you could need time to adjust to. It can also be affected by how many different types of energy you have been exposed/attuned to.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

it looks that way, that I wont need to go through much dark art adjustments. I recived my vessels as well today. Awesome vessels and feels very great all of them. I do feel intensely my blacks dragon's vessel as well as my djinn. But so far it's great without any annoying headaches.

Kitsune wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:47 am
Chavah wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:58 am So when we exactly supposed to get dark art side effects? Is we recived thr vessel or even before that? My Black dragon is already flying above for two nights. He's is amazing. He heard me abound my house rules wish:strickly no nightmares. I am so glad he is very inteligent and considerate he is simply amazing.
Not everyone needs an adjustment period to acclimate to their companion's energies. It all depends on your personal energy and how aligned you are with your companion's energy. It's also not only DA, but any companion (WA included) that you could need time to adjust to. It can also be affected by how many different types of energy you have been exposed/attuned to.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”