PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In the following article, Erin Pavlina talks about astral sex:
https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2012/0 ... -pleasure/
Towards the end of the article, she mentions sex with Demons and similar entities (I think she mostly meant ubis in general) and says that having sex with them is dangerous because it may lead to losing our souls.
What exactly did she mean? Then, how could it be possible to lose our souls by having astral sex with ubis?
What are your opinions on the matter? TYVM in advance for your replies!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It's what the author said in the above article:
Unfortunately sometimes people end up in a parasitic relationship with such entities. The entity gives you a ton of pleasure (and we’re talking about more pleasure than any human being can generate while corporeal), and you feel like it’s worth losing a little of your energy to obtain such bliss, so you don’t resist or push them away. In fact, you invite them to come back for another “session.” Over time, this leads to you losing a ton of energy which can manifest as apathy towards the real world or real love, and depression, anxiety, and sometimes shame, fear and suicidal thoughts. Not to mention leaking little parts of your soul to an entity who doesn’t have good intentions.
I don't think the author meant that soul equals astral body in that context, so you may need to find out what her definition of soul is.
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It's probably the author's personal views on demons and incubi/succubi. Personally I am of the view that our souls are who we are at our core essence, and no one can take that away from you, and I wouldn't worry about being harmed by a trusted companion just because of something you heard or read on the internet.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:56 am
I don't think the author meant that soul equals astral body in that context, so you may need to find out what her definition of soul is.
You're right, I will try to read more of her articles to find out, thank you!
PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor

Kitsune wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:52 am It's probably the author's personal views on demons and incubi/succubi. Personally I am of the view that our souls are who we are at our core essence, and no one can take that away from you, and I wouldn't worry about being harmed by a trusted companion just because of something you heard or read on the internet.
I agree with you.
BTW, there is a line in her article where she implies that having a relationship with a living human being is to be preferred, so I guessed that probaly she disliked and didn't recommend relationships with spirits in general.
But I must admit that I feel much happier now that I am with my spirit friends than before, when I hadn't met them yet.
falcon
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

PrincessKnight wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:39 am In the following article, Erin Pavlina talks about astral sex:
Towards the end of the article, she mentions sex with Demons and similar entities (I think she mostly meant ubis in general) and says that having sex with them is dangerous because it may lead to losing our souls.
What exactly did she mean? Then, how could it be possible to lose our souls by having astral sex with ubis?
I have the same question. I think loosing your energy i.e., wasting your sexual fluids and stamina to an entity instead of human where we give and get from each other. but with astral beings we only gives.

Correct me if you or anyone have the right knowledge about this topic. Mine is just an opinion.
Great Community... Helpful And Lovely Covens :]
PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor

falcon wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:37 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:39 am In the following article, Erin Pavlina talks about astral sex:
I have the same question. I think loosing your energy i.e., wasting your sexual fluids and stamina to an entity instead of human where we give and get from each other. but with astral beings we only gives.

Correct me if you or anyone have the right knowledge about this topic. Mine is just an opinion.
Hi! Well, I think that - if we give love energy or sexual energy to an entity or a spirit, that's because we are happy to do it.
So, it means that the entity or spirit we like makes us happy.
It means that astral beings give us happiness in exchange, which is a wonderful thing :)
Whenever you feel really happy for a good reason, you are on the right path, I guess.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:52 am Personally I am of the view that our souls are who we are at our core essence, and no one can take that away from you.
Sounds like you are still learning, that can be done. It's not pretty, and unless the being is of a much higher type of existence the toll taken on them is just as high. However, the rest of your statement about not writing about a trusted companion is also true.

Creepy hollows and most other sellers wouldn't bind a spirit companion if the intent was to harm the person that gets them.
All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Ubi don't have a good reputation whatsoever, especially with people that don't engage in spirit keeping. Now I have no idea if she does. I didn't really check her out now.

I don't know if you really can lose your soul. I'm aware of fragmenting, which can happen in case of having had a traumatising experience, but outside of that? Mh. Afaik energy never gets lost, just changed.
PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:28 pm
Creepy hollows and most other sellers wouldn't bind a spirit companion if the intent was to harm the person that gets them.
I agree!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”