You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi all,

My question is a simple one. In your experience, how long does it generally take to have your order be completed for a Servitor, specifically from CH?

I have three that it has taken almost a calendar month to complete. Let me say, though I am eager and maybe getting slightly impatient, I'm absolutely cool with waiting as this constitutes custom work, I believe. Besides the Servitors, that is the only custom work on that particular order.

I'm aware I could send in a ticket, but I don't think it's necessary, I just want a guesstimate.

Thank you

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Mine was a week and a half to two weeks. But my requests were fairly simple in design. Had it been more complex it probably would have taken longer.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

To the best of my recall... CH has said order fulfillment times partly depends on what else is in the queue and that they can put a number of orders for one type of spirit together into one conjuring session.

It's may well be a bit like asking how long is a piece of string. I'm pretty sure I've waited a month or more at times for more standard things.

It's probably worth opening a ticket.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:49 pm To the best of my recall... CH has said order fulfillment times partly depends on what else is in the queue and that they can put a number of orders for one type of spirit together into one conjuring session.

It's may well be a bit like asking how long is a piece of string. I'm pretty sure I've waited a month or more at times for more standard things.

It's probably worth opening a ticket.
You guys answered pretty well, I think. Just going off of the previous poster to you and their experience, I'm actually well within reasonable time frames if I had just Servitors alone on order which I don't, and mine aren't simply crafted.

Thanks to the both of you for your input and advice, I'll wait before opening a ticket Lewk :)

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I noticed the other day that Magnolia was assigned to it after quite a bit of time on No Shipping Required. I think I put too much detail into my three Servitors now 😅

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My servitor was finished less then 2 weeks. I though I planed mine complicated but Magnolia did seem to full filled it without any comments or rejections. I am very happy. Oh, I did set it for white art and it was done for neutral.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”