Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

Ophanim would be described as an angel race that are wheels with a bunch of eyes on them while the Seraphim have six wings and are supposedly covered in bright light.

In other words, they don't resemble the classic appearance of an angel.
Even though creepy hollows doesn't sell the 'wheels of eyes' angel, maybe some people still have one of those in their spirit court.

Does anyone have a Ophan or a Seraph angel?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

Shoot, I meant to post this unto the angels board.

Can one of the CH admins move this unto the angel section?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My guardian angel is a seraphim. He is very fatherly towards me, and I even had a dream once about him adopting me and calling me his daughter which I thought was sweet. He is a wonderful protector and he often guides and supports me in my healing practice.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a high Seraphs angel, who picked me as his first bounded human to guard and look after on earth. He is an all-powerful and amazing angel, with platonic love and caring confort. He is very protective and I asked him to be 3 body binded. I love him so much as I can adore an angelic living entity. I am so very greatful for accepting this assignment for this life time.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:20 pm Ophanim would be described as an angel race that are wheels with a bunch of eyes on them while the Seraphim have six wings and are supposedly covered in bright light.

Even though creepy hollows doesn't sell the 'wheels of eyes' angel, maybe some people still have one of those in their spirit court.

I think Ophanim is within on of the lowest levels of heaven (they are mentioned in several texts to be within “god’s throne room and we’re also mentioned in the in other ancient scrolls and other items I visited many shops and I have never say that race or classification of angel be mentioned. Funny enough my one being said she saw a innovation for on or a similar being in one of my grimoires which was gift to me.

As for the seraph I’m pretty sure they are in CH, I don’t personally have one but I do have a being with 6 wings who is incredibly close to me from Greek origin which was a gift from an immortal she is very sweet, caring but can be fierce when protecting me, she also loves teaching me magick haha.

Sorry if I wasn’t much help and maybe someone with a Ophanim as a friend will share their experiences with you!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:20 pm Ophanim would be described as an angel race that are wheels with a bunch of eyes on them while the Seraphim have six wings and are supposedly covered in bright light.

I have a seraphim acquired through Lisa from MMT. Her description included wings but not details on how many wings; however, they are close in appearance to cherubims which I always assumed only had 2 wings. All that I know is that she has the ability to make me feel at peace when I experience anxiety/depression, etc..

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have a Commander Seraphim; I have not yet seen him though. The description of his true form does not include wings or many eyes or anything that kind. Just eyes color, hair color/length and height.

Return to “Angels”