Efrit Offerings?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher Posted: Mar 5 2008, 08:24 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

Hello all you wonderful souls..

Heres a question in regard to efrits...
Being new to Efrits and own 3 so far, I would like to know what others feel would be the best offerings for these spirits...

Example...

*insence
*Candles and colours
*Oils.... etc..

Please share your experiences with me...

Today I spent some time talking to my Efrits as I know they wanted to be kept busy as I feel they were bored, so I gave them a task and to have some fun..
There are quite a few people here who own these Djinn so please share with me..

This post has been edited by spiritsearcher on Mar 5 2008, 08:25 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hatshpset Posted: Mar 5 2008, 11:20 PM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

spiritsearcher; my ifrit is never bored and i can always find things for him to do if it's just hovering over me while i'm on the forum, lol.

he loves honey from the little bear honey jars and a dabble of cinnamon mixed into a small bowl for himself. he will also go between my home and windy's and often pays her a visit and a backrub. he has also spoken to windy's djinn and since my guy loves the stuff windy comes out with to make him laugh, her djinn now are clamoring for her attention - so he has helped windy bond with her's, all because he really likes her and he knows she really likes me and is good to me.

my ifrit is unbelievably loyal and angers at the slightest sign of disrespect towards me, but he is controllable and he is a believing ifrit which makes it easier for me too. hope some of this helps. blessed be.

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spiritsearcher Posted: Mar 6 2008, 02:38 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Thanks again Arsine..

Im not sure about my efrit though as they like to be kept busy...
I purchased the 2 from Amanda Mystic_travels.
If they are not given a task to keep busy they can get quite the handful..I have spent some time with them yesterday and I gave them some tasks to handle with family issues..I saw smoke come from them and the energy that erupted from the rings was Insane..almost felt like the time when I wore a genie on each finger..(not recommended) which was like electricty..

They are happy to oblige any wish I ask of them, They enjoy the thrill as they say..
I was thinking of purchasing some Black candles and offering them some musky insence..With all the spirits I have at home I could just image if I was able to see them what would be happening...
These Efrits are serious business, so while there are tasks that must be handled they are perfect for the job....The efrit I purchased from Gwendolyn is quite a bit more friendly than these but I havent had a chance to summon her yet...
There is just not enough hours in the day to spend with my spirits..AARRGGHH..

Blessings,
Pete..

This post has been edited by spiritsearcher on Mar 6 2008, 02:39 PM

goldenhawk Posted: Mar 6 2008, 03:09 PM

Robina

Member No.: 63

Hi Everyone
I just wondered if you can tell me what tasks you give efrits to do.... I have not
got one, but I have 2 djynn just wondering what they like doing to keep occupied?
Is it important to give them a task because I thought they spent a lot of time in their
own realm?
Thanks Rob

spiritsearcher Posted: Mar 6 2008, 03:58 PM

Omniscient Spirit

My efrits are of dark light and must be given a task for their needs and because my family was destroyed by Black Magick, the end justifies the means..So I use my spirits wisely and continue this fight which others have done to hurt myself and my family involved..

Its very personal and thats why I own these spirits...

Now when you want to give you djinn a task, or even better just feel free to communicate with them, like talking to a friend and having a normal conversation.
If you feel there is something you need make a wish, if there is someone who you know needs help, make a wish on their behalf...and always know sometimes it will happen right away and sometimes it needs time to manifest.
You must believe to receive...
I know all bound djinn return to their realm when they are not busy or just tell your genie to go to the djinn realm for a few days and that will also make them happy as well..You must look at the purpose of your djinn, specialty areas...
Ask the seller, for advice..Just remember to wrod your wishes thoroughly and trust in your spirit...

Hope this helps...

Pete =D

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”