Is there a limit on how many times CH can program a servitor?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

I have received a servitor made by CH. It's not a Ch servitor but a generic 3 purpose servitor.
It can
- PROTECT DESTINY AGAINST INTERFERENCE
- REMOVE CURSES & HEXES THAT ARE CAST
- DISPEL BLACK MAGICK
NEUTRAL ARTS

And its form is just a polymorphing ball of light.
Problem is that I want my servitor to be really strong.
I know that I can buy programing services to make it better but I don't know if CH has a limit on how many times it can be programed or what it can or cannot do.

*I want it to consume black magic/negative energy and bad energy constructs/thoughtforms so it can make itself stronger so it can wipe out stronger spells while keeping its strength. Kind of like leveling it up.
*I want it to also work with my protection amulets and also me being able to 'feed' it protection energy so it can do its job better.
*It should also follow my dream and astral body if I ask it to defend me from threats there as well.
*To top it all off, it should be able to attach to my physical/astral and dream body and shield me from stuff.

I know that if I want it to do that I should order the programing service but I'm not sure if CH would let me without imposing some limits. I just want my protection servitor to have a six pack.
Right now it's just a ball of light.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think you should really email CH and ask them. I'm not sure anyone else can answer this definitively.

support@creepyhollows.com

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've emailed them and Mortimer said that there isn't a limit on how many times they can program the servitor.
When I'm done tossing money at my servitor, it'll eat demons and kill Gods.
It'll be so buff spirits will fear a literal ball of light.
Even its six pack will have a six pack.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:42 pm I've emailed them and Mortimer said that there isn't a limit on how many times they can program the servitor.
When I'm done tossing money at my servitor, it'll eat demons and kill Gods.
It'll be so buff spirits will fear a literal ball of light.
Even its six pack will have a six pack.
;*D

find it again.
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Speaking of demons, there's a hundred dollar spell binding called ''To Blind A Demon for Protection Against The Black Arts''

Obviously trying to program a servitor with that command with a 6.00 programing service won't go anywhere since the spell is extremely complicated. That would warrant a different listing for more complicated services.

Would it be possible for CH to put a spell like that into the servitor so it can shoo demons on its own or do I have to buy the binding itself and get the servitor to activate it?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've just bought the servitor's first programming update.
I'm making the servitor able to 'kill' and 'eat' threatening thoughtforms,servitors,energy constructs and tulpas.
When it destroys the opposing thoughtform, it should consume the dead thoughtform's energy and use it as a permanent upgrade in its power. When destroying a thoughtform, the servitor uses its magic to wipe it out while stealing the thoughtform's energy.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:08 am I've just bought the servitor's first programming update.
I'm making the servitor able to 'kill' and 'eat' threatening thoughtforms,servitors,energy constructs and tulpas.
When it destroys the opposing thoughtform, it should consume the dead thoughtform's energy and use it as a permanent upgrade in its power. When destroying a thoughtform, the servitor uses its magic to wipe it out while stealing the thoughtform's energy.
I think one could try to do all that. I'd be interested in whether CH think they can program a servitor to do all that 100% effectively.

Maybe one of those Universal Laws about limitations will come into play - ie a servitor or spell needs to be strong enough to overcome stronger forces. It has long been said that to overcome something magical created by another magician, the magic needs to be performed by a magician who is stronger than the original one. They may also need to know how that magic was created and therefore how to undo it.

And it's commonly thought that if thoughtforms, servitors, energy constructs have been constructed and programmed skilfully, they'll have very effective tamperproof, survival and defense /offense mechanisms.

find it again.
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The servitor won't immediately destroy a bigger and badder thoughtform because it'll just be vaporized in seconds-however, my servitor is supposed to gain power over smaller and weaker thoughtforms before going against bigger ones.
Something would have to immediately be stronger than my servitor in order to destroy it.

I also may ask the servitor to convert natural negative energy floating around into another energy source for itself as well.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CH was able to program the servitor yesterday at midnight with the anti-thoughtform program. My next goal is to get the servitor to naturally absorb negative energy (whether it be emotional,from spirits and other energetic junk floating around) so it can converted into 'food' for itself.
Once again, I'm aiming for it to level up its power but will the energy it collects stay inside the servitor or will it drain it as a fuel source?
I'm hoping its upgrades would be permanent.

Causmosis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:54 pm Speaking of demons, there's a hundred dollar spell binding called ''To Blind A Demon for Protection Against The Black Arts''

Obviously trying to program a servitor with that command with a 6.00 programing service won't go anywhere since the spell is extremely complicated. That would warrant a different listing for more complicated services.

Would it be possible for CH to put a spell like that into the servitor so it can shoo demons on its own or do I have to buy the binding itself and get the servitor to activate it?
I'm fairly certain that DLM's alphas can handle such a thing, but I've failed to ask him that.

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”