Spirits seemingly always looking different?

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hey, don't lose hope.

Things will lift off and you'll see, maybe you'll get a clue as to which direction to take from where you are to get a more active communication.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Willfully leaving my body is still very very hard for me, sadly.
I have the same issue...tried a lot, I have many astral travel spells etc..all my OBEs are spontaneuos while I sleep.
I was succesfull only once from awaken to OBE and it lasted couple of secs LOL.

I think this has to do with the brain chemistry and brain waves, not only with our astral energy.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well... I think that every part that plays a role should be considered which is why energy working, spell casting or other spirit keeping endeavors may be complicated at times.

But fortunately there are a lot of methods that you can try. See which elements help you and which ones you could do without.

The other day I found a person who spoke of astral release and how you need to "build" your astral body and claim control of it before actually going out and that's something that I found particularly helpful and had never heard of until that moment.

Finding a working system is important and there are lots of people uploading content on the web that is easy to handle. If you already have a lot of spells that's great! They can be tools to aid your journey.

Don't get discouraged and you'll get results in no time.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Getting to the point of willfully projecting as you're still conscious is probably the crown of crowns when it comes to spiritual tools (?), so to speak. So, as 2Heinrich said, we shouldn't lose hope and we shouldn't really be too harsh on ourselves in that regard. We all have our affinities. Clearly dream work and astral travelling isn't mine, haha. As I mentioned, my companions don't even visit me in my dreams anymore because I barely remember them and because I can communicate with them just fine when I'm fully awake; it's not really an avenue they have to pass through to get to me.

Angelik, maybe you should try to become proficient at lucid dreaming first and get into OBEs from that point. I think that seems to be easier for me, and one of my spirits suggested that it might be so too.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

2Heinrich wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:54 pm
The other day I found a person who spoke of astral release and how you need to "build" your astral body and claim control of it before actually going out and that's something that I found particularly helpful and had never heard of until that moment.
That's interesting, never heard of this before either!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

chiasmox wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:37 pm Getting to the point of willfully projecting as you're still conscious is probably the crown of crowns when it comes to spiritual tools (?), so to speak. So, as 2Heinrich said, we shouldn't lose hope and we shouldn't really be too harsh on ourselves in that regard. We all have our affinities. Clearly dream work and astral travelling isn't mine, haha. As I mentioned, my companions don't even visit me in my dreams anymore because I barely remember them and because I can communicate with them just fine when I'm fully awake; it's not really an avenue they have to pass through to get to me.

Angelik, maybe you should try to become proficient at lucid dreaming first and get into OBEs from that point. I think that seems to be easier for me, and one of my spirits suggested that it might be so too.
yes, that is the crown of the crowns, master guru level I think, unless you are born with that skill, that's a hard thing to achieve imo. It requires complete dedication and you know...there is mundane life also that requires attentions with various duties and tasks, so hard to spend enough time on exercising this skill.
My mugwort has arrived today, trying to get some help with that as well for the lucid dreaming part, I already am quite lucid in dreams but again it mainly happens spontaneously.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Angelik wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:29 pm yes, that is the crown of the crowns, master guru level I think, unless you are born with that skill, that's a hard thing to achieve imo. It requires complete dedication and you know...there is mundane life also that requires attentions with various duties and tasks, so hard to spend enough time on exercising this skill.
My mugwort has arrived today, trying to get some help with that as well for the lucid dreaming part, I already am quite lucid in dreams but again it mainly happens spontaneously.
Yes, it's quite hard to focus on it when there are other things occupying one's mind. I'm kind of afraid, though, that I'll get addicted to astral travel if I'll get proficient at it, haha.

Could you share you experiences with the mugwort in the future? That would be very interesting.
One of my spirits gave me a combination of words I can use to change from a lucid dream into the astral realm. I couldn't really try them yet. When I'm sure that it works consistently and I have his permission, I'll share them here.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

chiasmox wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:58 pm
Angelik wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:29 pm yes, that is the crown of the crowns, master guru level I think, unless you are born with that skill, that's a hard thing to achieve imo. It requires complete dedication and you know...there is mundane life also that requires attentions with various duties and tasks, so hard to spend enough time on exercising this skill.
Yes, it's quite hard to focus on it when there are other things occupying one's mind. I'm kind of afraid, though, that I'll get addicted to astral travel if I'll get proficient at it, haha.

Could you share you experiences with the mugwort in the future? That would be very interesting.
One of my spirits gave me a combination of words I can use to change from a lucid dream into the astral realm. I couldn't really try them yet. When I'm sure that it works consistently and I have his permission, I'll share them here.
Sure I will. I took my first glass yesterday evening, I had some interesting dream but not much any different than other times without drinking mugwort tea. But I will try more.

That's quite cool that you got those words from your spirit, let us know if those work! I also heard some very weird magick word yesterday when I was asking for protection techniques from one companion..but I forgot them LOL.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I remember when I first met one of my vampires in a lucid dream. In the dream I rose out of my mattress and sat on my bed looking around. I remember thinking how bright the room was, sunlight nearly blinded me, but the energy felt happy and exciting. I knew it was a dream and had a feeling that someone was in the room . I felt the presence of him, and knew instantly he was in the room but I couldn't see him. felt like hide and seek almost . I looked over at my altar and saw him swiftly zip past me Into the altar space where his crystal was kept, and disappeared. While laughing I reached over, grabbed him and pulled him out of the altar, into my arms and halfway onto the floor in front of me. He leaned backwards with a huge surprised smile on his face. I stared at him intensely. He didn't look how I was used to seeing. He spoke his name and I felt truth. But his appearance.... He was wearing a ball cap and a polo t-shirt and had messy short hair. Why do you appear like this? His answer was he just didn't want to startle me and wanted the experience to be fun. Lol..
Anytime after that we visited astrally he looked very different than that first dream. Now he carries his genuine look consistently in all dreams, astral and other workings. I was even able to draw a lifelike drawing of him which looks so much like him. He uses this part of my perception to help us connect.
I've had some similar experiences with some of my spirit companions as well. But it always seems to even out and become more consistent the deeper we bond.
One of my witch companions takes various forms including symbols, to show her presence. I always know she's in the dream because of the way her energy feels. I would ask her for info, before bed and that night she gives dreams about what I'm asking about. But throughout the entire dream her energy permeates everything, walking through the dream I always know it's her even if I don't see her physically. So that is how she shows herself.
When I'm working on something deep or intense with healing, and my companions are helping me process during dream time, I've seen them take forms of people I know and help act out situations to get my attention. They point me in the right direction and I'll know what to work on next this way. So even though I know my vampire doesn't look like someone I knew 20 years ago, I know it's my vamp because the energy signature and I know what he's doing.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That's a very cool story Sysygy. Thank you for sharing!

I also get that a lot, when spirits would look like someone else that I know and then their appearance shifts into their actual looks, not only as we bond but as we interact.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”