My Banana Pancake Recipe

Share your favorite recipes that are to die for!
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

From now on, I will post some recipes that my spirit friends love! I love this type of pancake because it's decadent. It's great with maple syrup and a bit of butter or margarine. :8)

Ingredients:

1 cup all purpose flour
2 tsps baking soda
2-3 tbsps sugar (white or brown)
salt to taste
1-2 eggs, beaten
1-3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsps vegetable oil

Combine the dry ingredients then mix the bananas with the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Sift the dry ingredients into the banana mixture. Mix well, it's expected to be a bit lumpy because of the mashed bananas. Heat an oiled pan to medium high then cook it like you would cook a plain pancake. Enjoy :8)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

We will definitely try it! Our family is so excited to try them and thank you for the recipe!❤❤❤

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “Dinner to Die For”