Vampire attacked in astral and then vanished?

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

LittleBat wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:09 pm Like...is it unusual to have a spirit bound when they've only recently died? I have no solid knowledge, but I would imagine most spirits take time to acclimatise before seeking out bindings?
Interesting question. I'm also curious about this as well.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have read in a few books about mediumship that it is recommended giving humans that have passed at least a year before attempting readings on them/anything related to that. I agree with this because I do believe in life reviews, as well as progressing through different parts of the afterlife. (I know it’s not uncommon to be contacted by human spirits during that time, but I think it’s different to purposely try to draw their attention.) I personally think that it does take that time to get used to changes and accept what has happened. I can’t say if this is different for humans and other living entities.

I guess it really just comes down to personal beliefs on when you should get a binding. If any of my living entity companions were to pass I would probably just respectfully honor that and wait for them to contact me if they chose to join me again. Some have even said they planned on staying with me if that were to happen in my lifetime (which this is a very rare thing.)

I feel for you and your vampire companion. I get a feeling that time might help with it. Best wishes!

Return to “Vampire”