You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm thinking of getting abilities add-ons to my current team of servitors. I'm curious what are some abilities you guys programmed yours to have. Want some ideas to round up their abilities in case I have some blind spots!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

These are some abilities that servitors I created have been programmed with:

-Connection to the energies of the twelve zodiac signs, and is able to utilize this energy for healing.

-Ability to rapidly adjust the air temperature around him (astrally), causing his surroundings to become either extremely hot or extremely cold. If he puts enough force and energy behind it, this will cause the air to ignite making it appear he can conjure fire.

-Amplification of the existing properties of spellwork/energies.

-Strong connection to water. This allows him to communicate with it in a way, understand its properties better, and understand the best use for that particular source of water when it comes to spellwork.

-Etheric cord cutting/cleansing

-I have personally attuned a few of my healing servitor companions to reiki. I have found that this provides a great boosts to their healing abilities and energy overall.

-Crystal healing

-Illusionary magic

-This is a special ability unique to this particular companion. It is tied to the natural energies of destruction and resentment.

Upon summoning this doppel a flurry of white blossoms will engulf the battlefield. These blossoms are an extension of the magic user’s energy, allowing her to draw in energy from entities that the petals land on/cling to. There’s more to it, but I’m surprised she even wanted me to share the basics of it.

-Protection against rumors/gossip

-Creation of energetic weapons

-Parasite removal
Last edited by Hazell on Mon May 17, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”