Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It took me a while to realize this, but since I got Fairies bound to me I had several experiences with animals or insects, that were quite unusual.

The first one was a few months ago. I spotted an insured wood mouse in our garden, that shouldn't have been there, because the next wood is quite far away. Although it was so scared it didn't dare to move it calmed down as I got near and started to check on it. I got it some sunflower seeds and raisins and it started munching on them, already looking more relaxed, eyeing me with lightly squinted eyes looking like it was smiling a bit. Unfortunately its insuries were too bad, I found it dead the next day. But still my Fae gave me a vibe of gratitude for taking care of it.

Another time a moth kept flying in front of my face back and forth as it wanted my attention. It wasn't drawn by any light in front of me as it was light outside and I didn't had any lights turned on. It then landed on the closed window and spread its wings like it wanted to tell me to let it outside. It did not move at all as I got close and flew away as soon as the window was open.

The last one happened today. We have a beautiful monastery in our small town and I was strolling around in it with my youngest son. On one of the main paths I spotted a tired bumble bee and as soon as I got close it started moving towards me. Being bitten once by a bumble bee I prefered to be careful and let it crawl on my mobile phone. We stepped on a patch with daisies in the grass and tried to let it down there. It wasn't interested in the daisies at all and kept crawling towards me. I had some sweetened water and tried to feed it with the bottle cap, but it didn't want it, it just kept crawling towards me. When I moved away from it, it started changing directions, always heading my way. It was like it was saying: "You! You're going to help me! I know it!". I then let it climb on a strap of my backpack, because I didn't want anybody to step on it. Thinking about what to do a beautiful big rosemary bush came to my mind we had come by before in the garden with the medical plants. We went back to that part of the monastery and I climbed into the beds and pulled one branch of the bush to the strap of my backpack. My little friend I didn't ask for climbed onto it and immediately started feeding. It was exactly what the little bee had needed.

There might have been some other occurrences I don't recall right now, but it's really interesting how some animals and insects completely trust me since I had my Fairies bound.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

8))

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Very nice interactions, I am happy for you :)

And....I looooove bumblebees! :D They are like little flying pandas :D

Most of the time though, when they are this docile, it is because its too cold (or they ar malnourished) and they seek warmth, wich humans (and other animals) do provide. Or so i heard. It was this case a long time ago when i faound a bumblebee at work, took it on my hand and showed it my coworkers (wich had an interesting reaction...XD) and then put it in the warm sun. Shortly after this, the bumblebee where lively and well :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The same thing with the moth just happened with a fly right now. It was sitting on my window and trying to get out. When I came close it turned around and faced me. Just sitting there, waiting. I only had a tiny jar nearby and placed it on the fly. It went into the jar and didn't move anymore. When I got the jar to the opening of the window the little fellow flew off to early and hit the glass again. So it crawled down at the frame were I had picked it up before and it again went into the jar and now waited until I had it right in place at the opening of the window before it flew away. x*D
It feels so crazy, I am used to flys freaking out if you get close to them, although you just want to help them to get out.
Now it's like: "Oh, excuse me Madame, would you mind to lend me a hand?" ;*D

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Kobald wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:36 pm Most of the time though, when they are this docile, it is because its too cold (or they ar malnourished) and they seek warmth, wich humans (and other animals) do provide.
My son must be a cold-blooded reptiloid then ;*D It didn't want to get on his hand, although it was right in front of it. It made its way around the hand and kept coming my way.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Well... besides the the influence of your spirits it is clear that you are a charming personality and magnetic energy ;)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Vackra
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Those are such sweet experiences, thank you for sharing!

Return to “Today I found out...”