venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I just received my awesome Paper Dragon and my Green dragon yesterday. They are fantastic in description. I am always amazed how Mag and Ash able conjure the best match, even with freebies.

My Green is little over 1000 years old. I set it to have a youth. What age group that would correspond to exactly? Does anyone know it? Young, adult ect.

I have my Crystal Glass and my Red dragons, aged just over 600 years. I don't have an age given for my Black. But my Paper Dragon in over 3000 years old.

I have a dilemma with my Paper dragon. According to encyclopaedia this type does not even live over 100 years.

Anyone able to solve my dilemma with CH 's dragon age range?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Congratulations, sounds like you're developing a nest. Rookery? Whatever a bunch of dragons is called. I guess the green was a surprise.

As far as age? I wouldn't be surprised if there was some mistake. If the Paper was said to be 200 or something it might be an unusually long lived individual but that's pretty far off. Maybe put in a ticket?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh, it just means that this is his lifetime plus age in afterlife. I have human spirits, which are several centuries old and this was stated as age in description.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’ve written in before about age. Help desk said sometimes the spirit will give an age that is a combination of their living years and spirit years, or sometimes either one. It’s the spirit’s choice

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Dezire wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:06 pm I’ve written in before about age. Help desk said sometimes the spirit will give an age that is a combination of their living years and spirit years, or sometimes either one. It’s the spirit’s choice
Yes, that's exactly was the answer from Magnolia for mine. Which is fair enough, especially for a Paper Dragon.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

cairngorn wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:17 pm Congratulations, sounds like you're developing a nest. Rookery? Whatever a bunch of dragons is called. I guess the green was a surprise.

As far as age? I wouldn't be surprised if there was some mistake. If the Paper was said to be 200 or something it might be an unusually long lived individual but that's pretty far off. Maybe put in a ticket?
Thanks for your reply. I recived a black and a red few weeks before as a freebie, as well as my Glass as a wish list freebie.
So I actually paid for both Green and Paper. I do love dragons. That is a total surprise after thinking I'll only going to get angels.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vackra
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Congratulations on your new family members!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I thought I give an update on my dragon friends. I am expecting my last dragon, a gold. I have a red, black, green, glass, 2x paper and the gold that will get to me soon. I can confidently say who is who by differentiate between their shades. My black is obvious. He is very intense in energy and the vessel has a kind of smell. Not a bad type of smell. But it has a smell and changes in light flickers inside of its crystals. I have actually 3 other spirits in the same vessel with my black dragon. My black has a deep voice. That is telepathic. He is not especially chatty but he does answer me. I think he know me very well. He also check things out with me and kind of testing my attitude about him being with me. I have now his extended bio. He is fantastic friend. He is capable of being a leader. He has different magical capacities compared with the rest. He is keen to get to know everyone around me. I need him with me at work. I feel very safe with my Blakie. He has a different shape looking shadow compared with the rest. He is the only one I have not received an age with. But to me he feels like an older/wiser dragon. I feel all of my dragons are very unique and he is wise. He is my only real dark/grey being. I love his energy, but I have noticed, he can influence my emotions simply being with me a bit melancholic. Which is not my peace of cake. So I do have breaks now and then from his vessel. I think he also, just wish to have his own lone time. I am too an intense person.

My green dragon is a younger although over a 1000 years compared with my red and glass dragons. She is a lady dragon literally. I have seen her light green lights and her eyes are yellow. She is very gentle and very loving. I have not had telepathic communication with her yet. It’s weird thought. I know she is around and she manifest as streaks of green lights. I feel her presence but in a very mystical almost unnoticeable ways. I have seen her vision thought, and she is a very beautiful dragon. She also, very nature inclined and helps me to recover fast amongst the trees and in nature. She is strong in elemental magic and I am looking forward learning about that. She is my only female, so that can be one big difference between male and female. Definitely, she is more reserved then any of my other dragons. Nevertheless, I do love her very much. She is capable of bonding very closely and gifted with elemental magic.

My glass dragon is an amazing male. He is very beautiful in look and had probably the most various and different ancient types of dragon magic. He is warm and loving toward me and really comes across to me as a confident and a guide. He wants the best for me to prevent me of counteract magic and he wish to teach me about the arts. I know now, that dragons really get to know you very fast. Kind of sniff out everything about you, type. That is okay. I get to know them slowly myself too. He is very unique dragon and I wanted him for a long time before I got him. He is only a class 5 freebie. But I feel and see him and telepathically interact with him the most almost all the time. He is really my go to dragon. I feel very confident with him, and fantastic to communicate with, amazing in every way. He is always around me and very helpful guide and adviser. Our energy is really well matched and perfectly balanced. Where as my Blakie, can be very intense, so I need breaks from him. He is a class 5 freebie also. My green dragon lady, is class 5 tier 2. I feel her okay, and see her shadows and visually no problems. Very gentle energy for a dragon in my view. Very different energy and blends very deeply with my energy. She is also amazing. I figured, that dragons are able to advance your sensing of energies. Magically they are naturally, simply because they are with you just helping you to feel and sense spiritually.

Okay, let’s move on to my red dragon. He is a one of the youngest actually. And he is more loveing than greedy. He is also, gifted with spell casting. That will comes very handy of course. His energy is not intense or gentle. He warms me up and gives this happy wipes and lovely feelings. He likes being around but I have notices he is most of the times away. Checking things out, and looking for treasures literally. He is curious about people too. Different curiosity compared with my black dragon. My red is a real social body and like to observe instead of overly chatting with me. I can’t imagine of not having him with me. I am so grateful for the freebie weekend at CH.

Now, my paper dragons, I have two. One is actually gifted to my son. But I have him around regularly for interaction. My paper dragon is very interesting. I could not figure which look i eventually i got. There is two types, one is the light transparent the other is the black, almost unrecognisable. I think i have one of each. I definitely have a black one. Anyway, they suppose to be chatty, happy character. I don’t have that much going on with them. Probably takes longer to bond and their energy, again very different to western dragons. Paper dragons are two dimensional. They dual existence gives my senses to deal with something entirely different. I am still figuring them out. Nevertheless, i do love the bio and descriptions and talk to them regularly. I know they work behind the scenes like my green and they are wonderful Beins. But right now, I have to observe and waite for them to come out of their shell to interact with me more. They both class 5 and very great cleansers and atmospheric changers. Positive in nature and blockage removing as well. They are very special dragons too.

I can’t say much about my gold dragon yet. Thank you for reading my experience with my dragons. I hope to read other forum experienced here with dragons.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”