is it possible for an experienced astral projector to pull my astral body out?

yukiworld
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: astral angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: astral angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: lily

ive asked my spirit guides to do that for me before but to no success. ive also tried several years to ap but have failed :(( does anyone have any experience in pulling someone’s astral body out or being pulled?

and if so, was it successful? and where can i meet someone who can willingly do it to me, or someone who sells services something like that? x*D :3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

yukiworld wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:39 pm ive asked my spirit guides to do that for me before but to no success. ive also tried several years to ap but have failed :(( does anyone have any experience in pulling someone’s astral body out or being pulled?

and if so, was it successful? and where can i meet someone who can willingly do it to me, or someone who sells services something like that? x*D :3
Is going for a forced thing really wise? And it may not work in any case, if your spirits can't do it for you.

I wonder if you might have too strong a concept of what being out of body is and that's blocking you. We probably all go in and out of our body at times during the day - rather like what they say about the hypnotic state. And we do it a lot during sleep but probably don't remember. So in a way it's very easy, natural and not an impossible Thing that only adepts can master after training, if you see what I mean. As it says in the CH Encyclopedia, "Not every manifestation is going to be fireworks & full glory." So it is with the astral excursions, I think. (Admittedly, the tone/quality of people's OOBEs / astral travels does vary.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vackra
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have heard it mentioned but it’s not something that I did myself.

However I did have the experience of something similar- when I was still learning, one of my deities entrusted to me a companion (a wolf) who was quite skilled in the ways of astral projection. I would project to him, and then hold onto him for dear life as a means of grounding myself in the astral. He helped many times to stay present in the astral realms instead of unexpectedly returning to my body out of excitement or lack of practice.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”