Simple and fun game you can play with your Spirits!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Absolom
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Its quite simple, but can also be used to answer yes and no questions with very little effort from the spirit.

All you need to do is grab a coin, i like using quarters since they are easy to flip. Say the name of the Spirit you wish to play with while visualising a connection between them and the coin to 'Whitelist' them to it, and state what results you expect from any ammount of tosses. Next, Flip the coin in the air and catch it so it lands flat in your hand. Then slap the coin on top of your other hand.

I did this with all 3 of my Spirits, and each set of tosses was exactly what i expected during our test. (3H, 2H-1T, & 1H-1T-1H)

you can use this to answer (yes, no, & uncertain) questions, as well as just being a fun game you can use to bond with your spirits in a more interactive way. For answering questions, just define a pattern or a set of tosses for each type of answer (2H for yes, 2T for no, H-T-H for uncertain, etc.)

In terms of what the Spirit does, all they have to do is add a bit of energy to the toss on the way down to your hand to land the prefered side. They can also use Slight of hand to phase the coin to the prefered face when you place it on your opposite hand.

Experiment with this as much as you feel like, i know coin flipping is a game of chance, but this is also a good way to see some tangible result from metaphysical interaction.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I am going to try this later. Thanks for posting this.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I've tried something similar with 3 coins to use to communicate with them. I didn't trust it 100% but that's because I'm new, and I have a problem with being perfect, so that's on me. I will ty your suggestion though! Thank you for recommending this! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Connecting”