Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello dear Keepers^^

I am curious about what you think.... Let me explain the context a bit before I get to the question from the Title...
Today I practised channeling elemental energy and becoming said channel for my spirits who wished to draw from those energies I offered them. It did go quite well and at some point my sanguine-vampire did ask me, if I could by any chance channel the energy of blood for it. I was and am a little confused (well...due to inexperience I would say^^), because I thought they could already draw some energy from my blood (to put it bluntly). I mentioned/asked that but then there was a short feeling of silence/pondering from my vampire and then I got the feeling that, when I channel it directly, the energy would be...well....more pure? Or just "more", since my vampire does not want to impair my health by taking too much....? I did not quite get that part, but I said to my vampire that I want to think about this first, get some information before doing it.

And I am planing on doing it after some thought how to go about it, but still... What do you who work and live with sanguines think? I just thought of it being an odd request, although I percive it also as comprehensible and understandable.

And it is unlikely that this request was from some trickster or imposter, since I do have protection against those in place and being THIS kind of request lets little room for doubt from my point of view.^^

And my vampire specificly asked for the energy from blood. Not blood as an offering.
"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

I clearly have too much time right now...

I honestly don't really have a good answer for you. All I know about this is that you need to cut yourself to draw energy from your blood, but I suppose that goes more into the territory of blood magick. I could be wrong, of course.
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you fpr your answer^^
I did not get the feeling that I have to do this. I could be wrong though....

My thought was, that if I can create a channel between an element and act as said channel to let that energy flow through me, I can do this with other sources. I called it "Bloodenergy" but in the end it could be the life-energy wich lies in it? And since my vampire does not get enough (seemingly, why would it ask me when this wasn´t the case`? On the other hand...I have the feeling that there coul be many other reasons....>_>) to satisfy its needs, it asks me since it experienced me channeling energy from a soruce other then what is physically present with me.

I got into a meditative state, asked my spirits to hold off any tricksters, imposters etc. and when I felt ready I dierectly asked the Primal energy from one element at a time and asked my Higher Self to make me a channel for this energies, stated my intention with it and let it flow through me for said intention. I really did feel those energies flow and some of my spirits glady took from one element or the other I channeld on after another. I am stating my method, because I think and maybe want to try using this very method. But instead of the elements, the "element" (well... this one is more analogical...) I want to channel from is "blood". The other difference would be, that this is not a "primal energy".... Like I said earlier, I still have to think about it and gather information^^

See this last sentence here as a diclaime... : I must say that all this is spoken from someone with nearly NO Idea whatsoever (exept a little experience of channeling energy), so I apologize if this sounds or is not plausible...or even something else...^^"
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This is interesting.

I'm cautious by nature. So I would ask myself what the risks and benefits are of *not* trying to channel blood energy, as someone who is not practiced in energy channeling and is unsure what channeling blood energy is exactly, against having a go regardless.

If I don't try it, my bound spirit companion will still be here for me and won't be upset and probably won't even be disappointed. They may be pleased I was trying to do something nice with them but understand I'm not really sure how to do that properly or safely.

If I do try it, it's probably not even necessary, or the seller would have told me about it.

I am reasonably experienced in channeling pure energy of various types, including one psy-vampire type method but I can't think what exactly channeling pure blood energy would be.

No doubt some Vampire experts in this forum would know.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

It's a very interesting question and it's not totally stupid. I think that channeling blood energy is do able BUT channeling blood can be dangerous because it's a very powerful tool that is directly linked to you and all that you are (physically speaking)

It is more dangerous if you don't know how to proceed but if you master it it can become more interesting in terms of energy giving than a cut on the finger
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:28 pm
If I don't try it, my bound spirit companion will still be here for me and won't be upset and probably won't even be disappointed. They may be pleased I was trying to do something nice with them but understand I'm not really sure how to do that properly or safely.
When my Vampire asked I already got the feeling of: "If you dont want to do this its fine. I do not need it that badly and wont be dissapointed. I am just interested if this is possible and if you can do it... If you could do it it would be great though!" This fits the vampire I am with, wich is a English vampire...^^ And as I read that they are known for liking to do experiment (I do not remember the sort of experiment though....). :)

I am also intrigued with this and want to try. My thinking got me up to this point: I do not need to use real blood to channel... given that I managed to channel so energy from the elements when i connected the through my higher-Self, maybe something simmilar is possible? The Method is nearly the same, but only different in key aspect. I thought, that if I mange to visualize blood as exact as I can and be able to feel it, then I can connect to the energy of it via visualisation and intention (surely it cannot be so simple...but I am curious....), becomin a channel wich lets those energies flow towards my vampire.

I imagine that the quality of the energy wont be the same like when I work with the physical thing...., but with the elements this method did work until now...although the quality and intensity was lower then working with the physiacly present element...hence my expectation (if this mindset isnt already limiting... I do not want to get arrogant or something...) being that if this method really does work with blood as well, the results will be of simmilar quality and further question will be opening up....

And thank you @Nienna :)
I was unsure about this and I will heed your warning about it being possibly dangerous. Like I said...I want to attempt this only when I feel I have enough information.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Since at its very core all things are energy this is very possible as long as you can key into it (which basically means being able to hold the visualization of it using whichever psychic sense is strongest for you.) You are going to need to connect to some source for the energy and to start that needs to be your own until you learn how to safely open and close the channel. While there is the over all concept of blood I am not sure its going to work as a connection in the beginning since you have your own living source right inside you and I do not want you to be unknowingly tapping into that and thinking you're just drawing on an idea and having a bad reaction; pulling energy from concepts can be tricky when first starting out.

Connect, let the energy flow, then cut the connection. The last step is vitally important bc you do not want an open channel of your blood continually flowing as you could potentially develop an unintentional side effect like anemia. So as a warning start very sloowwww as this is drawing off personal energy you might become very tired you need to start with only keeping the flow of energy open for at most 5 minutes and then ground, pull in outside Universal energy, and drink fluids. This is a muscle you need to train, no out of the gate sprints, you need to monitor your bodies and see if you develop side effects. The trouble with working with personal energy is you won't know how you'll handle it until you start.

With other energy types this is my advice; we have a very strong natural connection to the elements and thru that connection we are able to easily channel those energies and this is usually the reason why they're the first energies that we learn to channel and pull from. Then you move on to connection to celestial energy and other natural sources like the color blue or crystals and then you learn how to draw from willing living sources like nature and once you learn how to safely create and then cut the flow of that then if you feel drawn to try humans or animals. This one comes with warnings bc you will get emotional energy if you are not specific on the type of energy you want and it is not always a comfortable experience learning to adjust to anothers living energy.

This became a lot longer then I expected but this is how I'm being taught energy absorption by my psy vampires and one of them worked heavily during his lifetime with the topic of extracting energy out of the blood of humans and how different emotional and physical responses of various conditions effected the energy because I guess blood energy is pretty potent even when its not being spilt for blood magicks. He liked to experiment I guess with humans and our energy which hmm very side eye but interesting to learn about.

This may or may not be what your looking for, but I wanted to add my thoughts, what I've learned from my vamps over time, and what I do when working with energies. Just please be slow and careful, know that while not a guarantee it will happen, since everyone is different, side effects can happen so always monitor yourself and if you feel off at all take a break and either come at it from a different angle or stop altogether. Energy is a living thing that follows direction yes, but it is a foreign substance and you need to strengthen your channel at a nice consistent pace. Good luck with your endeavors my friend <3
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

No, its not to long, its very good and informative to read :)
When I tapped into the element i did it in a simmilar way, so I can resonate with what you are explaining ^^

Besides the Elements I do have some experience with Reiki, wich tought me how I feel when I am connected as a channel for the energy, how the flow of energy feels like and how to watch out for other sings etc.

I do get the feeling that it should be safer to work with the visualisation and the concept... Then, for me, it only leaves the question of the "source" so to speak. Reiki (or the universal energy), is easy to tap into since one knows "where it is" so to speak....

Thanks again for the Tipps again :)
SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Did you ever work out a technique? I use a qi ball method, and visualize the blood from my veins flowing into the chi ball gradually turning it red. This worked; my Mate was bound with so many attachments and protocals he could not feed properly so I invented this method to give him some energy while we were waiting for his re binding.
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Oh, this is interesting. I did something similar, although I did not use the Chi-Ball :)

She said that she doesnt really need me Bloodenergies as nourishment, its more of a bonding thing.
The method we use is this:
I invite her and formally allow her to feed on those said energies. As I lay down, I prepare myself and as soon as as I get a sensation of her Fangs penetrating the Skin of my Neck, I visulize a Red Energy coming forth from the Blood and she...well... sucks this Energy up and "gulps" it down :).

Return to “Vampire”