Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Greetings Guys!

Before I start telling... I honestly do not know where I should write this experience down.... It is a spiritual/metaphysical Experience but also a Dream and Lucid-Dream Experience, when looking at it as a whole...So I apologise if it does not fit in this Area^^"

And now to the "ecperience" :)

A long Time ago, when I was initiated into being a Reiki-Master, I experienced a short time after this a "initiation" (In german its "Weihe", but i do not know the right word in English right now, so please excuse this^^") a sensation wich I described and sensed as a "white Flame" wich engulfed me wholly. I got the feeling as it being a godly flame. At first and a long long time after, I always thought as this being a feeling of Energy wich flow thorugh at that time. Although I could feel it as being literally fire, but neither really cold (maybe a bit cool) or hot or warm.
Even when I could visualize it without any problems and even "using" it to burn some...i dont know (long tme ago, sorry^^").... black mass wich was on me when I meditated with it. So I did work with it every now and then. But I never realized it being something distinct (maybe it is, I dont know.... thats why I am sharing this story^^).

Some years ago I even learned a mantra for it. I dont know from whom to be honest (maybe my spiritual guide?), at some point in my Life I just knew the mantra and a good tome later (to be honest, in the last 2-3 weeks maybe :D) a learned what it meant and said. Also... It came to my mind not long ago... Maybe some days before I write this now... I got the wish to know more about it, what this is about, if ths realy is something distinc and not "just" Energy wich naturally occurs in every living being.... and the maybe it could! :) Again, I know nearly nothing, but my experiences so far are showing me this being something distinct, because it does not end here.^^

I asked my spirits about this and who could give me an answer. I asked if I can really "use" this whithe flame and how I could and can use/work with it. In that night I was being shown, how I created a column of light, wich burned that wich did not have permission to go thorugh (the column blocked a vertical shaft in that dream^^) in a next scene or even the same, i did draw a circle of white fire arround the column, although the Wall of white Fire was thin. There was something else, but i cannot remember it anymore. This was the "normal" dream part and I decided to test it in a lucid dream. This normal dream I did have 2 or 3 nights ago, the lusid dream was just the night before I am writing this.^^

Before Bed I did what I always do: I say to myself: "If I have a lucid dream this night, I will train with the white flame, conjuring it using the mantra and intention, after I used my stabilisation techniques".
And so I got to sleep and behold! I did actually had even two lucid dreams that night. They where both at the same place and the same scenario (The first broke Off...I was awake and wanted to go back....and I did! :) ). It was at a outdoor pool. Many people where arround and some exotic looking women (not only because of beauty, but because one feel into my eye because of the face, but that is not important for the context^^).... After I did what I planned doing first, I get to work:

I did stand in the middle of an medium open space. I holded my handy up like receiving something and I stated my intention, although I do not remember wich words I used precicley....But it wasnt a command, that is for sure! I imagined then the white flames engulfing my Hands and i felt something flowing from inside them (its hard to describe to be honest), but it it did not do that instantly...after a short time i coud see some clear flame, rising from both my hands. I can definitly say it was white, but also it was nearly transparent at that point. And it was definitly fire. It felt like I the first time I was was engulfed in it when in the physical realm, well....more or less...^^"
I then started to chant the mantra... and it became more white and less and less transparent. But in the end it still hat some transparency to it, not like in my meditations and normal dreams. And I had to also keep my focus on the intention if i wanted to maintain it. But I couldn´t hold it that long and after some time when i restet my hands and arms, the flame became partly a normal flame and I felt it being hotter then the flame I had before in my hands (well...my hands where engulfed :) ).

At some point the before this in a recent meditation, the phrase "novice of the white flame" popped into my mind the way that mantra did. Although I do not want to give that to much thought (I am critical when it comes to things like this, but mostly only when it concerns me. That is the kind of stuff I fear would inflate my Ego with something, wich in the End could be only a product/projection of my own wish for being something more special then I felt and feel I am up until this point. Wich is another reason I am sharing this story :D).

So... IF I am that said "novice" it would make sense to me, that I am not able to use the flame to a greater extend wich was shown to me in the normal dream and in the lucid dream...But that is speculation at that point, as I nearly know nothing about this and very little all in all^^

Thank you for reading this long story!
I am curious what you guys think of it and how it sounds to you? At that point I am about 90% sure I am able to use it :) 100% sure I will be, if I can use it for somethin practical in the other reals and someone confirming it to me (already asked someone, but we have to wait for a oppoturnity to use it for what it seems to be desinged for^^). At this point I got the feeling, that the flame is at least able to purify, protect and cleanse and burn away "black mass" (maybe parasites or toxic energy? I really dont know : x )

Have A good day! :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

This sounds about right. I never saw a white flame, but I do have a feeling of one going through my body during reiki. sometimes. "Novice of the white flame" seems as good a title as any. I'd try experimenting a bit, but that's just me.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Oh, I will experiment with this and see more for myself^^ (with the help of others of course...).

Interesting what you are describing....I would be interested if other Reiki-"Masters" or others experienced with Reiki in any other way can describe simmilar feelings like you and I did. o__o

This is a little OT now, but as you wrote your experience cairngorn, I remembered what my Reiki-Teacher said at that time (and I think I also read it in specific Forums about this), that when someone is "initiated" in dies degree, it then can happen that this someone gets in contact with beings who want to work with you. Maybe in some cases a certain blessing is given? This is just speculation at this point.... What I remember is, that an Angel contacted me during the initioation-process and I did work a long time with this Angel, who also gave me its name. OT- End-

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I have certainly heard about people getting in touch with reiki guides, though I have not consciously had any communication. It sounds like yours might have given you a title or told you where you were in the learning process.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”