Eronal Muses; who are they, any experiences?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

These beings do not yet have an encyclopedia article so here is the link to the custom shop listing:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/eronal-muse.html

From what the shop listing states, they are highly sensual, sexual, and seductive; inspiring the people they choose to interact with to be more driven and ambitious in life. Highly erotic life coaches extraordinaire, who are willing able and inclined to cause various amounts of mischief along the way.

They seem like just what I need right now and I am experiencing a strong calling to get a custom conjure of one. Does anyone have any experiences with these entities at all, or have information to share about them? My life feels like it has hit a, hopefully minor, roadblock and I am currently feeling stuck with no clear way out. I was browsing the shop today when I remembered this listing, which I had seen ages ago and was attracted to back than as well, but had backed out of purchasing at the time due to the ‘experienced only’ designation. Now though the story is different, I feel pulled to invite at least one of these beings into my life, now the hesitation is gone. They are said to be great coaches and teachers in manipulating people and events to one’s advantage, and I need a lot of help getting my life back on track for/to the finer things.

Return to “Dark Arts”