neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Im interested in getting a servitor to cancel, hexes, the evil eye, jinxes, curses, evil thought forms, and all matter of evil.

What are some ideas on how to strengthen it to be able to dispel anything a bit more powerful?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

If you buy a servitor from CH you can ask them to add more programs into it but it'll cost money the more you add to it.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It might be a good idea to ask CH support that question.

My working understanding is that servitors are limited to

a) what the practitioner is able to get them to achieve;
b) what the practitioner is willing to add as an ability (some may have a restricted list to choose from);
c) what can realistically be achieved by a servitor (ie they may be programmed to try some things but could be very effective at others).

I have some CH constructs but they were pre-programmed to help with CH spirits and spell bindings. I have dozens of Eclipse Metaphysical guardians (sentient servitors), plus several books on creating servitors/constructs.

To me there's a big difference between being able add an effective ability and one that just has a go at it, as it were. I think my own programmed abilities will be far less effective than ones CH can do - but everything will have an effect of some sort.

To be honest I don't know where CH draws the line in terms of adding programmed abilities but they will.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi Lewk, I have that as you said,” I have some CH constructs but they were pre-programmed to help with CH spirits and spell bindings.“ How are you able to get in touch with yours? I also just asked CH to add extra programming and layers to build and strengthen mine. I probably over complicated my servitor a bit. But the feedback was that it was done according to order. Once you get a servitor, how do do you interact and what do you ask to do? Is it automatically happening or do you task as with your other spirits?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

A servitor is automatically tasked similar to actual spirits.

I have learnt abit of servitor magick and attempted to create one back then, they serve as autonomous entities and I did task them back then. Upon creation, I program a set of ideals, instructions and I tasked then separately.

Example, a golem to run around the house, but I was told by my spirits, they ended in failure (this was all done prior to me binding CH spirits to me... lol
Last edited by Strash24 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:51 am Hi Lewk, I have that as you said,” I have some CH constructs but they were pre-programmed to help with CH spirits and spell bindings.“ How are you able to get in touch with yours? [...] Once you get a servitor, how do do you interact and what do you ask to do? Is it automatically happening or do you task as with your other spirits?
The order notes are always worth pondering carefully.

I don't know what yours will have said but mine said

"[...]they are pre-programmed. These constructs are specific for helping you with CH-based endeavors.

They are programmed specifically for:

- helping you in activating & deactivating spells and enchantments as needed
- rallying spirits, entities, spells, & magic within your home for harmonious, group efforts
- expanding your abilities and awareness of working with all CH bindings in your home

Their purpose is to help you have a more streamlined environment where you can engage your servitor to be your ambassador and supportive, "right-hand man" for your supernatural journey.

They are neutral arts and are permanent unless you want them gone then we can always unbind them for you . You do not need to meditate with them they will help you intuitively."

So for me the 2 key phrases there are:

- "you can engage your servitor to be your ambassador and supportive, "right-hand man"; and
- "You do not need to meditate with them they will help you intuitively."

I think this is like with any spirit or spell binding. They will act of their own accord to help you but you can also work with them. "Engage" to me means I can task the constructs in relation to CH spirits or bindings, in the way the notes say.

I 'kept' sentient servitors for several years before discovering bound spirit keeping. I found it very similar. And some non-sentient servitors that can be communicated with too. I communicate with my servitors telepathically...no different to with bound spirits, in that sense only.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you so much. This is very useful. I greatly appreciate it.
Lewk wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:03 pm
Chavah wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:51 am Hi Lewk, I have that as you said,” I have some CH constructs but they were pre-programmed to help with CH spirits and spell bindings.“ How are you able to get in touch with yours? [...] Once you get a servitor, how do do you interact and what do you ask to do? Is it automatically happening or do you task as with your other spirits?
The order notes are always worth pondering carefully.

I don't know what yours will have said but mine said

"[...]they are pre-programmed. These constructs are specific for helping you with CH-based endeavors.

They are programmed specifically for:

- helping you in activating & deactivating spells and enchantments as needed
- rallying spirits, entities, spells, & magic within your home for harmonious, group efforts
- expanding your abilities and awareness of working with all CH bindings in your home

Their purpose is to help you have a more streamlined environment where you can engage your servitor to be your ambassador and supportive, "right-hand man" for your supernatural journey.

They are neutral arts and are permanent unless you want them gone then we can always unbind them for you . You do not need to meditate with them they will help you intuitively."

So for me the 2 key phrases there are:

- "you can engage your servitor to be your ambassador and supportive, "right-hand man"; and
- "You do not need to meditate with them they will help you intuitively."

I think this is like with any spirit or spell binding. They will act of their own accord to help you but you can also work with them. "Engage" to me means I can task the constructs in relation to CH spirits or bindings, in the way the notes say.

I 'kept' sentient servitors for several years before discovering bound spirit keeping. I found it very similar. And some non-sentient servitors that can be communicated with too. I communicate with my servitors telepathically...no different to with bound spirits, in that sense only.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I actually just did that. I used this extra program and the multi layered option to enhance my servitor. I had two Service dates and now it’s done. But what is next? How will I know what’s has been upgraded and my servitor working to what capacity? It’s a CH servitor originally with its preprogrammed tasking to help with CH magic ect. All I asked was to enhance my servitor according to my original order design and description. I originally thought, I over complicated mine with like shape shifting ability, being compassionate, protective, capacity to heal and rejuvenate ect. I haven’t received an updated order notice, so I ask here first maybe someone from experience will able to tell me.
ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:02 am If you buy a servitor from CH you can ask them to add more programs into it but it'll cost money the more you add to it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

CH told me you can't overcomplicate a servitor with ''too many programs''. The servitor just has more stuff to do when ever it feels like doing something.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”