venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone,
I thought I will never have to actually task my Black Dragon for aggressive defence to bring justice for me at work. But the time has come.

Anyone with suggestions how to go about this?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Maybe its what you want to achieve. I have a black dragon too but i have never tasked any of my spirits to do something like that. I would probably send them in their dreams and cause them terrible nightmares.
There was this one time that they pushed my limits at work into a point i forgot to eat or take a break i was exhausted and still my boss wanted me to stay longer. Well. My vampire spirit took a small revenge, my other boss got into the car and as she was leaving screaming to hurry up and finish the job she hit an iron poll that wasn't there when she parked the car. That made me smile a little bit.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you Lonikh.

Your intuition is right on one of those points I am dealing with right now. I actually asked my Blackie to appear and scare them a little to start with. E😢😏 I really wouldn't mind that for a fact. Although, none of my dragons shadows looks scary to me. ❤️ So even better to yhink off a nightmare.

Anyway, I know he/Black dragon will not going to dissapoint me. It's actually three against one/me. One is the boss. A click has formed and now they dominate everything at work. The boss believes them, enjoys their Teamwork. Especially, that I was fighting to be included for a while.

Probably we have a narcissistic in this picture, which makes everything really complicated. Drawing from my counselling study. I am almost certain. I can't win the boss over anymore and she is blinded now by those two. Anyway, I need to be tactful, and have an affective, quick solution to this problem, before I loose my job. Not right now, but it's wearing me down emotionally a lot and I don't know how long I can keep it together, calm cool and collected.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Lonikh wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:52 am Maybe its what you want to achieve. I have a black dragon too but i have never tasked any of my spirits to do something like that. I would probably send them in their dreams and cause them terrible nightmares.
There was this one time that they pushed my limits at work into a point i forgot to eat or take a break i was exhausted and still my boss wanted me to stay longer. Well. My vampire spirit took a small revenge, my other boss got into the car and as she was leaving screaming to hurry up and finish the job she hit an iron poll that wasn't there when she parked the car. That made me smile a little bit.

Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Chavah wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:54 am Hello everyone,
I thought I will never have to actually task my Black Dragon for aggressive defence to bring justice for me at work. But the time has come.

Anyone with suggestions how to go about this?
Nightmares seem ok but a friend of mine, her khodam
angel did it for her automatically without her need to ask. It was similar to how our courtwinds work.

So sorry to advise but I had a situation when I was angry with a co-worker but my courtwinds held me back and advised me not to do anything.

I would suggest you consult with your courtwinds first on this? They usually will act on your behalf and I was glad I listened to my ex-courtwinds. When I cooked down, I was proud of my courtwind Angels :)

My darker entity, the djinn attacked someone at my office and I regretted it.

Do think about it first or consult the courtwinds or the thrones :) sorry to give you my opinion.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Strash24
new here
new here

For tasking, I usually give an instruction via mental thought, speech or by writing down in a note. It all works brilliantly.

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

My impulse would be to focus on what would be most effective. If they've lied about you, I'd ask that they be exposed in those or other lies and skip stuff like nightmares that as far as I know might be satisfying but won't help. (They might even take it out on other people.)

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi just know that when you task black dragon, it will get done. I left it open by asking mine to make them sorry and give them what they deserve. On one occasion someone had a minor car accident. I usually ask mine to keep them away from me, that is best way. You can ask for bad luck or sickness but just be careful, best to leave it open , asking just for what they deserve.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I am with cairngorn on this one to be honest.
It does depend on what you are after.... Do you want their Karma to speed up (so to speak) and bring them their undoing? Or do you want satisfaction? Maybe something else entirely?

I would also go with Strash24´s suggestion of "calling a meeting" with your keep, espacially those who do want to say something regarding this matter. Maybe someone does have a great idea wich goes conform with you wishes and desires? ^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Strash24
new here
new here

The courtwinds are usually just in their handling of these kind of protections.

My Djinn did warn me against attacks on other humans and living things before due to the karma effect based on her belief system. She adviced me that we get what we wish upon others hence me practicing more restrain nowadays. This is the Djinn that actually attacked my co-workers on my behalf without my knowledge (they were talking badly about me behind my back).

I would advice contemplating it carefully.

For me personally, it could start a bad habit of us taking matters into our own hands.. sorry, just my own personal opinion along with some of my angelic entities advice prior to them leaving me.
Last edited by Strash24 on Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”