Question about creatures and manifestations

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:24 pm Sounds great. Do you able see her and telepathically talk to her?
I can't see or hear a lot of my companions at the moment. Could be because I'm starting to get back practicing sexual magic, what changes the own energy levels and starting to get into shadow work at the same time. Or the thought forms I'm struggling with are blocking everything.

Shufflemancy is using a playlist of songs on your phone or computer (the bigger the better, for a variety of possible answers) and instructing the companion you want to talk to with what you are doing, so they can use a song as answer. Like you say: "I'm skipping three times in this list, so please let the third song be your answer."
Sometimes you have to guess, sometimes it needs more than one song, but often enough the message can be crystal clear.
Like my woodland fae picked a song, that was literally about her trying to talk to me and me not hearing her. :p)
My gryphon picked a song to let me know, that she's sad we can't communicate right now and feels a bit lonely and hopes things will change soon.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Sounds interesting everything you are doing. I am glad you shared and improving your skills. About picking music and waiting for answers i did not heard of before. Very interesting and if its works indeed real choice of communication methods.

ilinga wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:01 am
Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:24 pm Sounds great. Do you able see her and telepathically talk to her?
I can't see or hear a lot of my companions at the moment. Could be because I'm starting to get back practicing sexual magic, what changes the own energy levels and starting to get into shadow work at the same time. Or the thought forms I'm struggling with are blocking everything.

Shufflemancy is using a playlist of songs on your phone or computer (the bigger the better, for a variety of possible answers) and instructing the companion you want to talk to with what you are doing, so they can use a song as answer. Like you say: "I'm skipping three times in this list, so please let the third song be your answer."
Sometimes you have to guess, sometimes it needs more than one song, but often enough the message can be crystal clear.
Like my woodland fae picked a song, that was literally about her trying to talk to me and me not hearing her. :p)
My gryphon picked a song to let me know, that she's sad we can't communicate right now and feels a bit lonely and hopes things will change soon.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I forgot to mention that the player you're using must have a shuffle option. Otherwise it's obvious which song you'll get.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Creatures A-J”