Question about creatures and manifestations

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have quite a lot of creatures now. Here is my experiences in short. I do have a vision with each very quickly when they are got conjured or very soon after it. Then literally nothing. Where as my angels and dragons are beautifully visible to me almost all the time and my faeries likewise pretty commonly appear to me. This is not a complain. More like a why question. Is manifesting of a creature would be that different to a dragon? I really wish to see my gryphon at least once daily. I have a wonderfull unicorn. She manifested once so strongly, she woke me up at night. Then nothing future . I can’t even tune in to telepathic communications with her. My Arkan Sonney , Kilin, Gnome ect are all the same. They all gives me an initial vision and Hi, them nothing.

I see my dragons daily. We are able to just pick it up where we left it. Same with my angels. I see them in true spirit form and I see living entities in angel form, when they decide to appear. My faeries are fantastic to show themselves too. So any ideas what is going on? How to improve creature visuals and telepathy. I do receive feelings form them. I am also aware of them sleeping very nice and close with me. My Arkan sonny loves to curl up around my head. On the first night I didn’t know i had her and i just felt her and pushed her off with a “get off from me” half a sleep responds. Anyway, I am vey curious how is your creature experiences going?

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You probably don't need their aspects actively in your life right now.
I have similar "issues" with some of my spirits and it also depends on the binding itself (I mean the classes CH does).
They make themselves known if it's needed or they long for. Right now I "hear" my angels with a very very high pitched tone in my head almost 24/7 (yes, I checked that, no medical problematic here). Before I wasn't able to sense them at all. But right now they are actively working with me.
My energy shifted a bit and I have problems sensing my gryphon. She reacts in a way, that I see or hear falcons on a daily basis. I even found a feather close to our house last weekend. Her way of saying: "Still here. Still caring and watching ;) ".
Maybe you're already doing enough on an energetic level, so they leave you some sort of physical notes.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

My guess? You may just be more attuned to dragon or fae, or angel energy. I think angels and dragons are known for having fairly powerful energy too.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks for your reply. What you just said it makes sense. Although, I do wish to learn and interact with all of my lovelies in my keep. I have a very nice gryphon too. Although, she is class 5 only and cross bridged to my son as well. I have so lovely high elfs and unicorn and ki-lin, gnome even deva went silent. Although emotional sign I get from her.
Anyway, its a learning curve and I am sure we will be alright. Your gryphon sound nice too. How long have you got he? What have you been doin together?
ilinga wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:58 am You probably don't need their aspects actively in your life right now.
I have similar "issues" with some of my spirits and it also depends on the binding itself (I mean the classes CH does).
They make themselves known if it's needed or they long for. Right now I "hear" my angels with a very very high pitched tone in my head almost 24/7 (yes, I checked that, no medical problematic here). Before I wasn't able to sense them at all. But right now they are actively working with me.
My energy shifted a bit and I have problems sensing my gryphon. She reacts in a way, that I see or hear falcons on a daily basis. I even found a feather close to our house last weekend. Her way of saying: "Still here. Still caring and watching ;) ".
Maybe you're already doing enough on an energetic level, so they leave you some sort of physical notes.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Most likely you are right. But I was also thinking maybe they are on a different channel so to speak and I kind of can’t seem to find the right tuning into them, maybe? I got used to be spontaneous in my spirit keeping interactions. Also, pretty much everyone is always able to be seen in different times within a week. And I talked with them as well. Hm, i don’t know. I might have to actually start to meditate. Or something, really relax. I had a very hard week and few very hard times at work lately. Anyway, they are all white art and gentle type of energies. Have you any tips for me on how to find the right intuitive tuning in to connect if you loose touch with yours?
cairngorn wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:52 pm My guess? You may just be more attuned to dragon or fae, or angel energy. I think angels and dragons are known for having fairly powerful energy too.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I think like you said they are on a certain frequency and you need to be attuned to that. I never see certain beings, especially creatures, while humanoid beings appear to me more often. When I saw my gryphon for example, it is because I attuned myself to his realm and remotely viewed that. But it did not happen spontaneously like a vision that pops up out of nothing, I had to focus on that and put myself in a light trance.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow right, that's what you just verbalised is what my intuition was telling. All I need is now to figure, how to do it. 😜 Once when I went to the park 😀 with my Gryphon, Dragons , Unicorn, Ki-Lin, Faeries and my Angels ect with my car trip, I had a sudden vision of my Gryphon flying amongst my dragons. It made me so glad and I was smiling with joy.
I was thought if anyone could see us what such an amazing group of ancient treasures I have with me. 😀

Angelik wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:03 am I think like you said they are on a certain frequency and you need to be attuned to that. I never see certain beings, especially creatures, while humanoid beings appear to me more often. When I saw my gryphon for example, it is because I attuned myself to his realm and remotely viewed that. But it did not happen spontaneously like a vision that pops up out of nothing, I had to focus on that and put myself in a light trance.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:11 am Your gryphon sound nice too. How long have you got he? What have you been doin together?
I got her since January and she's tasked to protect my body. So she's part of my everyday life. We go on strolls together and sometimes treasure hunting (like shopping in our local crystal shop :)| ). I recently started doing shufflemancy and she's attuned to it, so I'll see what she can teach me through that.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Sounds great. Do you able see her and telepathically talk to her? My Gryphon has such friendly and beautiful nature, chatty too. It's a pain, I can't connect. Same with my unicorn, and Ki-Lin. I got to talk to my High ELFs,although they are under Creatures category. My Arkan Sonney, I saw her too. Absolutely cute and friendly. I can't seem to tap into telepathic communication with her either.

I cut out pictures of my beautiful creatures, that i could find on the net. Gryphon, unicorn, Phoenix is on order and I found dragon pictures too, so I add that to it. I have a Gold dragon and a Phoenix on order.

They are must be very busy now throughout the entire year because minimum two weeks before I see a change notice on the order status. I hope to get a male phoenix and a female Gold dragon so my Black will get along well. 😏 I don't want him to get intimidated.

By the way, what is shufflemancy?

ilinga wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:34 pm
Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:11 am Your gryphon sound nice too. How long have you got he? What have you been doin together?
I got her since January and she's tasked to protect my body. So she's part of my everyday life. We go on strolls together and sometimes treasure hunting (like shopping in our local crystal shop :)| ). I recently started doing shufflemancy and she's attuned to it, so I'll see what she can teach me through that.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:04 am Wow right, that's what you just verbalised is what my intuition was telling. All I need is now to figure, how to do it. 😜 Once when I went to the park 😀 with my Gryphon, Dragons , Unicorn, Ki-Lin, Faeries and my Angels ect with my car trip, I had a sudden vision of my Gryphon flying amongst my dragons. It made me so glad and I was smiling with joy.
I was thought if anyone could see us what such an amazing group of ancient treasures I have with me. 😀

Angelik wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:03 am I think like you said they are on a certain frequency and you need to be attuned to that. I never see certain beings, especially creatures, while humanoid beings appear to me more often. When I saw my gryphon for example, it is because I attuned myself to his realm and remotely viewed that. But it did not happen spontaneously like a vision that pops up out of nothing, I had to focus on that and put myself in a light trance.
That must have been quite a special group of creatures to see! :8)

I like when sudden visions happen, they always surprise me!

Return to “Creatures A-J”