neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What spirit can warn about / ward away physical threats?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

s_coy2007 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:26 pm What spirit can warn about / ward away physical threats?
This article give an insight into the practical limitations of spirit protection
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=protec and the more we connect well and work with our spirits, the easier it can be for them use their abilities to help us.

That said, Fylgias seem to fit the warning aspect and are very protective.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... OCIAL.html

Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures describes Fylgias as being able to act "as familiar spirits they can take on your own shape and personality as a “double” to lead evil spirits away from you." and "Having a fylgia will help you stay more protected and keep you on track to reach your highest good in life, even if that means altering your life path."

http://www.mysticmorningtreasures.com/Spirits-1.html

Volkhs are said to be generally excellent at both physical and 'spiritual' protection.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

s_coy2007 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:26 pm What spirit can warn about / ward away physical threats?
Hi do you mean by people? If so my draugr, wraith and black dragon are the best DA, I also have 7 Volkh and other WA protective dragons and Angels. If something is meant to happen, like it has to for a lesson to be learned or its your time, they can't stop this unfortunately.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have fylgia, volkh and a black dragon. Although, I feel it warnings wise, all of my companions are capable to detect danger. But I am not always able to picking up on the sign if I am busy living and not particularly focused within noticing it. I am certain of this, because I get awakening by one of my companions each mornings, right before my alarms goes off. I sense the gentle touches and see the shadows with my 3rd eye before I mentally even awaken enough. I am certain of this same spirit or all of them who aren’t specifically used for protection can wake me up the same if it’s needed to warning me of danger.

LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Newbie disclaimer, as ever ;-) ...but I've found that most spirits with protective leanings can and will warn against physical threats. I tend to feel it as a wave of anxiety that comes off as irrational, not my own feelings, but I've come to trust it as 'get out of this place/away from this person now' - in the past it's been someone very drunk who was getting way too carried away, a warning against strangers hanging out in the cemetery I was about to enter after dark, recently I have a feeling I was warned away from a shop that had a Covid-positive person inside (I have no other reason why they were like 'NO! Not in there today!' so strongly, super weird!), & as the most 'physical' thing of all, I once had my foot spasm and slam down on the brake of my car just before I backed into someone - oops! I believe the latter was either a Volkh or Courtwind Angel, but previously I've had my Cwn Annwn and vampire spirits be very protective.

Obviously it's still good to keep your wits about and not enter too many dangerous situations, but it's nice to feel there's an extra sense there if I do decide to cross a park in the evening, or whatever - if I get an unsettled feeling, even though it seems safe to me, I generally take a detour now; they know my own sense of danger is pretty lacking, lol!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i actually have bought this spell as part of my protection along with the spirits: lightwatcher and flygia.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-for-fate.html

hmm.. as a newbie too, i think mine (the spell above) works by warning me through my clairaudience. i actually have this kind of warning signs prior to the spell, but they were very soft that i always ignore. i feel this spell and my latent warning sign system work together and amplify any thing that i need to know, meaning i can hear the warning a little louder, but still very subtle that sometimes i could ignore too. however, i'm pretty lucky that nothing serious has ever happened in my life, so have not really experienced how powerful this spell can be.

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Im a bit late to this, but earlier this month my neighborhood had a problem with a man trying to get people to let him into their houses for a few days. He's known for breaking into places and has been in jail before, because sadly my family dealt with his in the past and recognized his info immediately. Now, he never knew me specifically, but I find it amusing that he hit almost all the houses on my street, except mine.

Now, I do have a big and a small dog who are both loud mouths and a good audible security system, as well as some security cams. But he has been braizen enough to knock and try convincing people to let him in even despite their dogs. Someone said he told them to " Just put your dog away and let me in to use the bathroom " so he clearly isn't intimidated by that or being recognized. But of all houses to skip, was the one with a spirit keeping witch. I guarantee my team helped keep my wards up to keep him away, and I added more since.

I even saw the guy while walking home from work and he seemed like he tried avoiding me.

So spirits certainly can help keep physical dangers away if the threat is simple enough: A dumb criminal for example, easier to repel then someone who actually plays it smart in full repelling. But things they cant stop, they can warn. Waking you up before something gets bad or ensuring you don't fall for some negative persons charisma.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)

Return to “Protection”