neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I ordered the fountainhead orb today for 30 spirits with the coupon I got in an email and my spirits seem to be very happy about it because I am buzzing and the energy is crazy here right now. I have been wanting to get this for them for awhile but I have had so many things on my wishlist. Gotta love CH and all their amazing sales.. After these Christmas in July sales I need to take a break and save some money lol. Anyone else have the Fountainhead orb? How helpful as it been in your experience? I have read through the forum at first I thought of the Aeon Orb but I did see some posts saying the fountainhead was the way to go.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:47 pm I ordered the fountainhead orb today for 30 spirits with the coupon I got in an email and my spirits seem to be very happy about it because I am buzzing and the energy is crazy here right now. I have been wanting to get this for them for awhile but I have had so many things on my wishlist. Gotta love CH and all their amazing sales.. After these Christmas in July sales I need to take a break and save some money lol. Anyone else have the Fountainhead orb? How helpful as it been in your experience? I have read through the forum at first I thought of the Aeon Orb but I did see some posts saying the fountainhead was the way to go.
As nobody else has answered, I thought I'd say something.

I do have the Fountainhead Orb. To be honest, it's just one of a number of things I have that are to enhance my bound spirit companions' experience of being members of my spirit family. That's the way I look at it. This may not be the answer you were looking for but it hasn't really helped my own experience, I think, except that I feel reassured I've done something to help boost them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have the fountainhead orb and absolutely love it. I have noticed a difference . I actually meditate with it, together with my power lazy orb. It's very potent and I can feel streams of hot energy coming off of it. My keep likes it very much.

🦇♦️🦇
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I’ve got this in my cart at the moment, really excited to get it for my spirit family! Would there be a difference between getting the orb itself, or having it bound to my master vessel? The majority of my spirits are bound to my master vessel and I wear all the time.

Part of me feels like getting the fountainhead bound to my master vessel would be best, but not sure if I’m missing anything by not having it bound to the orb.

Happy to post more of my experience once it comes in.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I accidentally ordered this twice. Both of them are on separate masters vessels. Since then, I actually find the top up version for it, which cost less and helps with adding extra species to the orb. I like mine on my master vessels. One of them got 10 species and the other 7.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I never knew about this orb! No matter how much I think I’ve searched the shop, I will always find something new!
I want to open a thread about CH Essentials or what listings to get if you want a closer bond. I know there’s the bonding and pairing and a few things I’ve saved. I want to make a list and ask the members to add to it.
Or if someone could start a thread since I’m so disorganized Z|

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”