neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

My Gold Dragon is only 5 years old. This is the youngest spirit in my keep. This may be a silly question but if they are younger does that make them any less powerful?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow, that is a very young age compared with my Gold who is over 10,000 years old from CH. Where is yours came from? My youngest, Maya dragon is actually just a bit over 300 years old. She makes it to be my youngest in my entire companions.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:18 am My Gold Dragon is only 5 years old. This is the youngest spirit in my keep. This may be a silly question but if they are younger does that make them any less powerful?
Maybe the conjurer (CH?) could answer this best. I'm guessing not less powerful than an adult - they are still a Gold Dragon, and dragons are "of magic" - but have acquired less experience while they were alive.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:35 am Wow, that is a very young age compared with my Gold who is over 10,000 years old from CH. Where is yours came from? My youngest, Maya dragon is actually just a bit over 300 years old. She makes it to be my youngest in my entire companions.
I got him from CH. All my bound spirits are from CH. Here is the description I was sent of him. I did request youth for age but had no idea they came so young lol
HE IS 5 YEARS, HE IS HIGHLY ACTIVE, SENSUAL, SPUNKY, FUNNY, BRIGHT, HAPPY, AND JOYFUL WHEN IT COME TO MAGICK AND SPIRITUAL INFLUENCE. HE IS CHATTY, SOCIAL, AND A LOT OF FUN TO SPEND TIME WITH AS HE ASSURES YOU WITH POSITIVE INFLUENCE

When you click this at the bottom of the encyclopedia
They have been assigned an "Extended" lifespan, read Lifespan page for more information
It does not take you to a lifespan page I have noticed.
I remember in one of your posts I read somewhere you mentioned you like your dragons to be young.. What ages are considered "young"

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

What Class Level is he?

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

stormdancer wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:32 am What Class Level is he?
He was class lvl 5 but I am now raising it in the UBOAT

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I would double check with the Help Desk, but my understanding is that the power level is the same regardless of age. Whether or not he had the control or the wisdom is another story.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You have a treasure on your hand.Love his description. When I ask for a dragon, I choose ‘young’ as a category, and I got a green around 1500 y.o. And my freebies also seem to be on the younger end ranging between 400-850 y.o. Anything beyond 10,000 considered as an elder, anything under 2000, I guess, considered young. Everything in between 2000 and 10,000 years is an adult. This is what I worked out matching my orders and received ages of my companions. Usually, babies like yours are forever favourites amount your companions. Obviously passed on this early. But its a gold. And if you have other dragons they also get down to practice and support him in every way possible. Their energy is vey pure and magical. It will gives you such positive uplift and atmosphere. Maya dragon of mine is brand new. But when I read her age, I had to get her. She is a prebond or something that was not a custom conjuration. Enjoy your lovely baby gold dragon. Congratulations once again. I have a high elf dragon trainer for this reasons by the way. Make things easier for everyone.
Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:17 pm
Chavah wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:35 am Wow, that is a very young age compared with my Gold who is over 10,000 years old from CH. Where is yours came from? My youngest, Maya dragon is actually just a bit over 300 years old. She makes it to be my youngest in my entire companions.
I got him from CH. All my bound spirits are from CH. Here is the description I was sent of him. I did request youth for age but had no idea they came so young lol
HE IS 5 YEARS, HE IS HIGHLY ACTIVE, SENSUAL, SPUNKY, FUNNY, BRIGHT, HAPPY, AND JOYFUL WHEN IT COME TO MAGICK AND SPIRITUAL INFLUENCE. HE IS CHATTY, SOCIAL, AND A LOT OF FUN TO SPEND TIME WITH AS HE ASSURES YOU WITH POSITIVE INFLUENCE

They have been assigned an "Extended" lifespan, read Lifespan page for more information
I remember in one of your posts I read somewhere you mentioned you like your dragons to be young.. What ages are considered "young"

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Do you get ages for all your dragons? my Black Dragon is 2,295 and I did not get an age for my Silver Dragon or Ako Dragon..

Chavah wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:40 am You have a treasure on your hand.Love his description. When I ask for a dragon, I choose ‘young’ as a category, and I got a green around 1500 y.o. And my freebies also seem to be on the younger end ranging between 400-850 y.o. Anything beyond 10,000 considered as an elder, anything under 2000, I guess, considered young. Everything in between 2000 and 10,000 years is an adult. This is what I worked out matching my orders and received ages of my companions. Usually, babies like yours are forever favourites amount your companions. Obviously passed on this early. But its a gold. And if you have other dragons they also get down to practice and support him in every way possible. Their energy is vey pure and magical. It will gives you such positive uplift and atmosphere. Maya dragon of mine is brand new. But when I read her age, I had to get her. She is a prebond or something that was not a custom conjuration. Enjoy your lovely baby gold dragon. Congratulations once again. I have a high elf dragon trainer for this reasons by the way. Make things easier for everyone.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:40 am You have a treasure on your hand.Love his description. When I ask for a dragon, I choose ‘young’ as a category, and I got a green around 1500 y.o. And my freebies also seem to be on the younger end ranging between 400-850 y.o. Anything beyond 10,000 considered as an elder, anything under 2000, I guess, considered young. Everything in between 2000 and 10,000 years is an adult. This is what I worked out matching my orders and received ages of my companions. Usually, babies like yours are forever favourites amount your companions. Obviously passed on this early. But its a gold. And if you have other dragons they also get down to practice and support him in every way possible. Their energy is vey pure and magical. It will gives you such positive uplift and atmosphere. Maya dragon of mine is brand new. But when I read her age, I had to get her. She is a prebond or something that was not a custom conjuration. Enjoy your lovely baby gold dragon. Congratulations once again. I have a high elf dragon trainer for this reasons by the way. Make things easier for everyone.

can you tell me more about your high elf dragon trainer? is it from ch?

Return to “Dragons”