Better then a charging box - 1000x amplification

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Vortex wrote:I also ordered the forever offerings. Is there any way you should use it in particular (it didnt come with any specific instructions)?

I asked DeeDee about this and she said I could just leave it in the package and leave it laying around, she said that it did not matter where you put it as long as its' in the house.

Hello Toni,

You may just leave them in the bag. No need to take them out. I'm glad because all spirits LOVE them. I think it could be the raw metal content,who knows!

so there is no need to do anything special with it just have it in the house.
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Princess wrote:I too got the FOREVER OFFERINGS. I am affraid to take it out of the plastic bag for fear of loosing it. Getting blown away or whatever. I presently just move it around from one charge box to the next. Still in its bag. Only thing I could think to do.

I just lay mine with all my spirits in the communal area and asked if they get it and they said yes each is feeling their own offering.
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That's great, I can't wait now! did you keep it with your vessels for just half n hour? Also, can you feel the energy from the vessels once it has been recharged?[/quote]

Yeah, I wore it with my spirits for a while and placed it in the communal area for a while and all said they feel the power coming off this thing. They are more active and very vocal. I even saw my dragons peeking around the corner at me, it was too cute. :silly:

Yeah, your spirits are gonna love it.
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Have you tried it with your spelled items? I have Laura's third eye amulet coming and a Madam Bantuah amulet from Gwen. Hasn't done much for me yet, though x1000 would go nuts.
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ShiVa wrote:Have you tried it with your spelled items? I have Laura's third eye amulet coming and a Madam Bantuah amulet from Gwen. Hasn't done much for me yet, though x1000 would go nuts.
Yes, I have one of Gwens amulets for third eye, deedee's for seeing spirits and CH for psychic visions and it seems to be amplifying all of them a lot. I asked my spirits was it working on my spirited items too and they said yes.

At first it has so much power I was getting sick at my stomach and had to remove it from me for a while.
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

WOW....I wisdh I had the money for one of those 1000x amplification things....I could sure use one.
*sigh* maybe in another lifetime.........
But at least I have the offering. That should help some.
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
joy
active contributor
active contributor

;) I was checking out the 1000x item, tempted to buy it but was wondering what is it? Toadstools, is it a pendant?
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

For those of you that have the forever offerings aswell, have you found that your spirits are more blended together as the listing says? Those that may have had been in conflict/competition with eachother, are they starting to play more happy families?
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

joy wrote:;) I was checking out the 1000x item, tempted to buy it but was wondering what is it? Toadstools, is it a pendant?

It's a necklace it's really lovely. Yes my spirits do play nicer with each other with the forever offerings but I think it's because they have worked out a pecking order. :silly:

The necklace works wonders, my spirits are a LOT more vocal, touchy feely everything . I won't be with out it but you have to get used to the power. It will make you sick at your stomach at first.
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks Toadstools! I can't wait for mine to arrive now. Didn't order the forever offerings. Will do soon enough. I certainly hope they arn't all in necklace form. Maybe Dee Dee has different ones for men and women.

Return to “Items”