You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Arkan Sonney
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalinda

Hi,
I’m new to working with Immortals are there certain ones who are more proactive or easier to connect with than others? Who has made their presence known the strongest to you and who has been the hardest too connect with? Should I only focus on one at a time? I feel a calling toward several. Any help is greatly appreciated and I apologize if my post is redundant, I looked through posts on the topic beforehand but couldn’t find anything definitive that I was looking for to answer my questions. Also, is there anything I should be aware of when trying to connect with an immortal? I’d hate to accidentally offend anyone.

Thank you so much and again I apologize if this is redundant, I appreciate any and all help.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Collinsportgirl wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:27 am Hi,
I’m new to working with Immortals are there certain ones who are more proactive or easier to connect with than others? Who has made their presence known the strongest to you and who has been the hardest too connect with? Should I only focus on one at a time? I feel a calling toward several. Any help is greatly appreciated and I apologize if my post is redundant, I looked through posts on the topic beforehand but couldn’t find anything definitive that I was looking for to answer my questions. Also, is there anything I should be aware of when trying to connect with an immortal? I’d hate to accidentally offend anyone.

Thank you so much and again I apologize if this is redundant, I appreciate any and all help.
Hi

I have a number of Immortals bindings from Creepy Hollows but I also 'worked with' deities prior to discovering spirit keeping. If you're talking about CH conjured Immortal spirit companions, then I think it's safe to say you can approach them much as you would with any other type of CH bound spirit companion.

Sellers will normally warn if there are any special care needs.

CH has spirit keeping Encyclopedia pages for many Immortals, with all the usual associations and connection suggestions.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Outside of spirit keeping, there's a huge variety of different approaches for working with deities/immortals.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS The standard advice is that callings are usually worth paying attention to.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Collinsportgirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Arkan Sonney
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalinda

Thank you:)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

The way, I picked mine is by character and what's matches my interest. Like, I have Astraea, Star Maiden for virtue, purity and manifestation of justice. She is an amazing guide. I have noticed that she also orchestrate events for me. I picked HEBE and Hestia similarly did their character to me is very similar in interest. Asclepius came to me and it's resonate on my healing, rejuvenation side of me. They doesn't need to be real bindings. most of them portal channels. if you have a command Vessel, you can do it yourself.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Like Lewk I too have been working with deities before discovering spirit keeping. Mostly female deities.

I didn't look for them, they came to me.

I always do research on them. Partly to find out which myths and legends resonate with me, and to discover traditional practices- offerings, ceremonies, holy days, etc. When I meditate with them, I make a point to ask them what they would prefer me to give or do for them. I work with one who sometimes wants to be "formal"- ritual, wine, prayers, the works- and other times she is just perfectly happy chatting away while putting her feet up in a recliner in front of a fireplace. And in those instances she wants me to bring her a beer. I am one of the few (if not the only) one she asks this of.

Research is always a good starting point, especially if you have a few calling you. It'll help you figure out who is resonating with you the most, and thus prioritize who's bindings to get, or who to work with first.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:55 am Like Lewk I too have been working with deities before discovering spirit keeping. Mostly female deities.

I always do research on them. Partly to find out which myths and legends resonate with me, and to discover traditional practices- offerings, ceremonies, holy days, etc. When I meditate with them, I make a point to ask them what they would prefer me to give or do for them. I work with one who sometimes wants to be "formal"- ritual, wine, prayers, the works- and other times she is just perfectly happy chatting away while putting her feet up in a recliner in front of a fireplace. And in those instances she wants me to bring her a beer. I am one of the few (if not the only) one she asks this of.

Research is always a good starting point, especially if you have a few calling you. It'll help you figure out who is resonating with you the most, and thus prioritize who's bindings to get, or who to work with first.
Excellent name and signature picture. Who would you recommend to help me become a ballet dancer? Thanks

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:00 am
stormdancer wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:55 am Like Lewk I too have been working with deities before discovering spirit keeping. Mostly female deities.

Excellent name and signature picture. Who would you recommend to help me become a ballet dancer? Thanks
Well my first thought was of the Greek Muses. Terpsichore is the Muse of dancing and chorus.

Edited to add: Thanks for the compliment. For the record I have no dancing ability whatsoever. The name is a philosophy that I am trying to live by.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:02 pm

Well my first thought was of the Greek Muses. Terpsichore is the Muse of dancing and chorus.

Edited to add: Thanks for the compliment. For the record I have no dancing ability whatsoever. The name is a philosophy that I am trying to live by.
Thanks for the advice.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:30 am
stormdancer wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:02 pm

Thanks for the advice.
You're very welcome. Also in case you are interested in Hindu tradition there is Nataraja, who is the dancing version of Lord Shiva. He popped up when I googled "gods of dance".

Return to “Immortals”