Ancestral Spirits say I'm A Star Child...?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

A star child should be empathetic and aware but my empathy skills are really low compared to everyone else's and I have zero interest in helping people. My social skills suck too and I'm not curious about people at all. Not to mention that I'm not into donating to charity or doing any social help work. I'm also a bit of a jerk so...
As for wisdom beyond my years, I've used to be really smart when I was 5 (only because mom made me learn algebra and other advanced stuff) but in middle and high school I forgot everything and became uncaring of my education and I nearly didn't graduate high school (My awful mental health definitely played a role in my lowering grades too. No it wasn't depression or another mood disorder,) Other than my advanced early childhood education, I never had any sage moments.
I never felt that I came from anywhere else in space and I never did think I was an alien from space. I never did know about my past lives and I never had any early psychic abilities either. I don't have a loving nature, I don't even know what love is or if I ever felt it. I don't connect with nature energies at all and I don't like kids. I like pet animals but I'm not interested in wild animals.
This part jumped out at me. I'm reading a lot of disinterest and apathy here. Have you always been this way? If not, what changed? You don't have to post here, but please try to answer those questions honestly. Because to me it sounds like you closed yourself off for whatever reason.

Sometimes children have metaphysical abilities (empathic, intuitive, etc), and over time have shut those abilities down. Think of how a child may have an imaginary friend- only it isn't imaginary; but over time the child becomes convinced by adults that their friend is in fact imaginary and they stop seeing them.

This may have happened to you as well.

Just my $0.02.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

Honestly I don't remember myself being different than what I am now.
I don't remember being empathetic towards people even when I once had friends in my elementary school age. I played with kids in the neighborhood but I wasn't social enough to know what to have conversations about and gradually as time went on, I'd have less 'friends' because they'd move on. Then I only talked to people in middle school when I wanted to show off my anime drawings and get a ''Good job'' from someone then later I became even more of a hermit since there was no point in talking to people since I don't have anything to say to them neither was I interested in hearing what someone wanted to tell me. Even when people wanted to be my friend, I'd tell them I like being alone and I do.
I never had any of those psychic abilities since as long as I could remember either.

I don't think I've closed myself intentionally, I think stuff like that just 'happens' because it's a personality trait.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I tried looking on CH for past life readings that may reveal my alien/star origins but they seem to be for past lives for when you lived on Earth, not other planets/universes.
I'm guessing that I should look for non human past life readings because aliens aren't human.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PRIVATE- ... IER-3.html

I got this done. It is very useful and it gave me my star origin as well. Look into this maybe. It also comes with a very special vessel that has your energy collection during reading and everything else that is going on. It's one of my most treasured items.

Also, there is a choice for dark art from Ash.

ARandomDemon wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:41 am I tried looking on CH for past life readings that may reveal my alien/star origins but they seem to be for past lives for when you lived on Earth, not other planets/universes.
I'm guessing that I should look for non human past life readings because aliens aren't human.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wrote a ticket yesterday about where I could find astral readings and Magnolia said that I should do a non human past life reading but write in the notes that I only want astral lives.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Great, she is very good at getting back to us. If she advised you already, then definitely do as she said so. Let us know what's comes up for you. I am interested.. 😉
ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:20 am I wrote a ticket yesterday about where I could find astral readings and Magnolia said that I should do a non human past life reading but write in the notes that I only want astral lives.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I tried asking CH customer service to see if there's a way for me to see what kind of powers/gifts I've obtained from my past lives and Mortimer gave me the link to the same nonhuman past-lives reading I was already using and he told me I needed to ask them about any abilities I might've kept from my past lives.

Problem is that there's no point in reordering that same reading that I've already ordered from and I'm still waiting for the results.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Apparently I lived in at least three different star galaxies in my past lives. One's Andromeda, one's Sombrero and I also lived in one unnamed galaxy.
Since people want to see my past life reading, I guess I should post the notes.

''D", FEMALE, A LIFE LIVED IN THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY, YOU WERE AN ANGELIC BEING OF GARGANTUAN SIZE AND TREMENDOUS CELESTIAL INFLUENCE.
YOU WERE PART OF A LARGE COMMUNITY OF ANGELIC BEINGS WHO ACT AS GUARDIANS FOR SMALLER COMMUNITIES OF BEINGS WHO WERE INCAPABLE OF DEFENDING THEMSELVES.
AS A POWERFUL SOURCE OF MAGICK AND SUPERNATURAL TALENTS, YOU WERE A CHARMING AND POWERFUL GUIDE FOR WORKING WITH DIVINE & CELESTIAL INFLUENCE.
YOU WERE CAPABLE OF LEVITATION, TELEKINESIS, AND COMMUNICATING WITH MANY DIFFERENT SPECIES THROUGH TELEPATHY.

"V", FEMALE, A LIFE LIVED IN THE SOMBRERO GALAXY,
YOU WERE AN ASTRAL TRAVELER WHO WAS PART OF A LARGE COMMUNITY OF TRAVELING BEINGS WHO ARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF HUMANS,
BUT THEY CAN CHANGE SIZE & SHAPE AS DESIRED. THEY ARE IMMENSELY TALENTED AND POWERFUL WHEN WORKING WITH MAGICK.
THOUGH A LARGE COMMUNITY YOUR KIND LIVES IN SMALL POCKETS OF BEINGS THAT TYPICALLY DOES NOT NUMBER MORE THAN 20.
AS A SPECIES YOUR KIND IS ALWAYS ON THE MOVE AND ALWAYS MOVING THROUGH DIMENSIONS AND REALMS.
YOU LIVED A LONG & HAPPY LIFE WITH ADVENTURE AND FUN AS YOU NEVER STAYED ANY PLACE TOO LONG.

"R", MALE, A LIFE LIVED IN THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY,
YOU WERE A MASTERFUL BEING WHO WAS CAPABLE OF WORKING WITH ASTRAL SPELLS & MAGICK THROUGH WORK WITH SOMETHING SIMILAR TO CONJURING OR NECROMANCY.
YOU WERE A PRACTITIONER OF THE ARTS OF MAGICK AND YOU WERE CONFIDENT IN YOUR MAGICKAL ABILITIES.
YOU WERE CAPTIVATING AND A STRONG LEADER FOR HELPING OTHERS AND BEING A FORCE OF CELESTIAL WISDOM.
YOU ROSE TO A PLACE OF ELDER STATESHOOD IN YOUR COMMUNITY & YOU WERE LARGELY PART OF YOUR CELESTIAL POWERS.
YOU WERE ALWAYS THE FOCUS OF POWER AND DETERMINATION WHEN IT CAME TO LEARNING AND WORKING WITH A SENSE OF HELP AND SUPPORT FOR WORK WITH THE DIVINE.
YOU WERE ALWAYS SEEKING WAYS TO LEARN AND ASCEND YOUR HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS TO BE MORE INFLUENTIAL & POWERFUL.

"L" FEMALE, A LIFE LIVED IN AN UNNAMED GALAXY, YOU WERE A POWERFUL HEALING BEING THAT RADIATED POSITIVE LIGHT AND POSITIVE POWER.
YOU WERE ENLIGHTENED AND YOU HAD A HIGHER PATH TO AWARENESS AND YOU WERE A GIVING, CAREFUL, AND ENDEARING FRIEND.
YOU WERE KNOWN FOR BEING A CHARMING AND INSPIRATIONAL FRIEND TO MANY.
YOU WERE THOUGHTFUL AND SENSITIVE, GIVING ALL OF YOURSELF & YOUR POWER TO HELP THOSE WHO WERE IN NEED OF YOUR HEALING GIFTS.
YOU WERE A BORN HEALER AND IN YOUR SPECIES DURING THAT LIFETIME, EVERY ONE OF YOUR SPECIES IS BORN WITH A SPECIAL TALENT THAT BENEFITS THE COMMUNITY.
AS YOU WERE A HEALER YOU WERE NURTURED AND TENDED TO BY OTHER HEALERS DURING YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME.''

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

wow...
Totally loved reading of you. Didn't I said so☺️. You are so very special and have healing capacity. And many other things. Angels and healing stands out for me. I am very happy for you.

ARandomDemon wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:47 am Apparently I lived in at least three different star galaxies in my past lives. One's Andromeda, one's Sombrero and I also lived in one unnamed galaxy.
Since people want to see my past life reading, I guess I should post the notes.

''D", FEMALE, A LIFE LIVED IN THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY, YOU WERE AN ANGELIC BEING OF GARGANTUAN SIZE AND TREMENDOUS CELESTIAL INFLUENCE.
YOU WERE PART OF A LARGE COMMUNITY OF ANGELIC BEINGS WHO ACT AS GUARDIANS FOR SMALLER COMMUNITIES OF BEINGS WHO WERE INCAPABLE OF DEFENDING THEMSELVES.
AS A POWERFUL SOURCE OF MAGICK AND SUPERNATURAL TALENTS, YOU WERE A CHARMING AND POWERFUL GUIDE FOR WORKING WITH DIVINE & CELESTIAL INFLUENCE.
YOU WERE CAPABLE OF LEVITATION, TELEKINESIS, AND COMMUNICATING WITH MANY DIFFERENT SPECIES THROUGH TELEPATHY.

"V", FEMALE, A LIFE LIVED IN THE SOMBRERO GALAXY,
YOU WERE AN ASTRAL TRAVELER WHO WAS PART OF A LARGE COMMUNITY OF TRAVELING BEINGS WHO ARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF HUMANS,
BUT THEY CAN CHANGE SIZE & SHAPE AS DESIRED. THEY ARE IMMENSELY TALENTED AND POWERFUL WHEN WORKING WITH MAGICK.
THOUGH A LARGE COMMUNITY YOUR KIND LIVES IN SMALL POCKETS OF BEINGS THAT TYPICALLY DOES NOT NUMBER MORE THAN 20.
AS A SPECIES YOUR KIND IS ALWAYS ON THE MOVE AND ALWAYS MOVING THROUGH DIMENSIONS AND REALMS.
YOU LIVED A LONG & HAPPY LIFE WITH ADVENTURE AND FUN AS YOU NEVER STAYED ANY PLACE TOO LONG.

"R", MALE, A LIFE LIVED IN THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY,
YOU WERE A MASTERFUL BEING WHO WAS CAPABLE OF WORKING WITH ASTRAL SPELLS & MAGICK THROUGH WORK WITH SOMETHING SIMILAR TO CONJURING OR NECROMANCY.
YOU WERE A PRACTITIONER OF THE ARTS OF MAGICK AND YOU WERE CONFIDENT IN YOUR MAGICKAL ABILITIES.
YOU WERE CAPTIVATING AND A STRONG LEADER FOR HELPING OTHERS AND BEING A FORCE OF CELESTIAL WISDOM.
YOU ROSE TO A PLACE OF ELDER STATESHOOD IN YOUR COMMUNITY & YOU WERE LARGELY PART OF YOUR CELESTIAL POWERS.
YOU WERE ALWAYS THE FOCUS OF POWER AND DETERMINATION WHEN IT CAME TO LEARNING AND WORKING WITH A SENSE OF HELP AND SUPPORT FOR WORK WITH THE DIVINE.
YOU WERE ALWAYS SEEKING WAYS TO LEARN AND ASCEND YOUR HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS TO BE MORE INFLUENTIAL & POWERFUL.

"L" FEMALE, A LIFE LIVED IN AN UNNAMED GALAXY, YOU WERE A POWERFUL HEALING BEING THAT RADIATED POSITIVE LIGHT AND POSITIVE POWER.
YOU WERE ENLIGHTENED AND YOU HAD A HIGHER PATH TO AWARENESS AND YOU WERE A GIVING, CAREFUL, AND ENDEARING FRIEND.
YOU WERE KNOWN FOR BEING A CHARMING AND INSPIRATIONAL FRIEND TO MANY.
YOU WERE THOUGHTFUL AND SENSITIVE, GIVING ALL OF YOURSELF & YOUR POWER TO HELP THOSE WHO WERE IN NEED OF YOUR HEALING GIFTS.
YOU WERE A BORN HEALER AND IN YOUR SPECIES DURING THAT LIFETIME, EVERY ONE OF YOUR SPECIES IS BORN WITH A SPECIAL TALENT THAT BENEFITS THE COMMUNITY.
AS YOU WERE A HEALER YOU WERE NURTURED AND TENDED TO BY OTHER HEALERS DURING YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME.''

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

star child as in starseed child? if yes, i am one. i think being a star child or not is something inside you to realise it. for me, i don't remember how i came to realise it. i think it all started with me realising i'm not like the rest and i watch the world moving from the view of a spectator, and noticed things people r blinded to. i already exhibited the signs of starseed when i was like 3-4 years old. to exaggerate, even at birth. i didn't want to be born that my mother n i almost died during delivery because i could not come out, or rather didn't want to come out. when i was old enough to remember things, i started knowing 'here is not my home. i need to leave' to one point i planned to runaway from home. i was caught stealing my uncle's cash and auntie's stuff, and no one knows why i did until today. they all thought i was crazy about money or the euphoria of stealing. also that age, i could hear voices (not hallucinations) and see spirits. I could see words in darkness, or simply know things. ooh... i even saw the dark man....

but as i grew older, all those talents slowly being forgotten due to my growing up unsupportive environment, especially living in a society that labels others who can see spirit as 'dirty'. i spent my childhood and adolescence years seeing spirits wherever i go, and i don't say about it because people always i'm crazy.

and now i'm trying to claim back my talent by believing in my own power. i'm trying to polish my mediumship skills.

so if you think u don't portray the signs of a star child, i would just say let that reading sit with you for some time, and let your spiritual journey lead you to understand urself better first. i have clients who have the traits of starseed reported by my intuition, but they seem to have not awakened yet.

just wondering do you have a heart-shaped face and doe eyes?

Return to “General Questions”