Butterfly faery healing and things going temporarily to pot

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

Hello. Before I get to my question, let me apologize for not answering yet on other threads. There are some replies that I wanted to take some time to ponder before I answered - and then life, as it does, got in the way. lol I will get to them, but I wanted to also get this question out before it slipped away.

We welcomed a Butterfly Faery from CH to our keep eleven days ago. One reason we welcomed her was because several of my spirits were adamant about adding someone who was some kind of healer and our Faery seemed to fit the bill. I read in the description, both in the CH Encyclopedia that "They bring Curative Relief for your physical and spiritual bodies washing away any negative energy they come in contact with."

Here's my question: Is it normal for the Keeper to get sick as well as things to temporarily go to pot when their Butterfly Faery first arrives as part of that cleansing? I'm not one to automatically assign paranormal reasons to such things, but...what's the saying? "Once is a coincidence, but many more than that and it ceases to be coincidence"? lol

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Banapis wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:02 pm [...]Here's my question: Is it normal for the Keeper to get sick as well as things to temporarily go to pot when their Butterfly Faery first arrives as part of that cleansing? I'm not one to automatically assign paranormal reasons to such things, but...what's the saying? "Once is a coincidence, but many more than that and it ceases to be coincidence"? lol
Just my thoughts...

There are a couple of things that come to mind, re healing circumstances and also spirit keeping.

Outside of spirit keeping there's something that people in complementary / alternative medicine call a healing crisis. If you google that term, you'll see a couple of articles that unpack what that means.

Here's one definition:

"A healing crisis is a temporary worsening of symptoms after beginning a CAM treatment. You may also see it called a homeopathic aggravation, a detox reaction, or a cleansing reaction.

In a healing crisis, symptoms briefly worsen before beginning to improve. This is different from an adverse effect of treatment, which is a harmful or undesired reaction that doesn’t improve as treatment continues."

https://www.healthline.com/health/healing-crisis#about

Basically, it's a response to a healing treatment or energy that is part of the healing process and is not a failure of the healing treatment. I see it as probably an energetic processing by the body of the interaction between a healing energy and the energetic state of the patient's mind /body system at the time it receives that energy. It's not inevitable. You won't get it every time you get a healing but it is well known.

It's also known in at least some traditional Chinese chi healing treatment - that the symptoms can worsen before they improve. I've had it myself. There's no need to feel disappointed. When the longstanding health imbalance is challenged by an effective healing treatment, the problem can come into the foreground - almost like it's located and highlighted - before it starts to fade into the background and disappear. Continuing with the daily practice can gradually achieve the end result. I'm not sure whether that's the same way Butterfly Fairy healing works.

Also not sure whether 'things going to pot' are directly linked. I can only speculate that if life circumstances are linked to a person's state of well being, a change there could be linked. Or the energies just got stirred around and shaken up. (Pure speculation.) You could try asking your Butterfly Fairy.

At the same time, the sensible thing to do is to always seek professional medical advice for physical or mental health symptoms and not ignore them.

Another factor is the fact that we as spirit keepers also can find our bodies physically responding to the new energy of a new spirit...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=twitch

It might be hard to disentangle both things, if they're both going on.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I had one join me in RA from CH. She has been amazing, I feel her often, literally in my hair. I have been recovering from an op the last few weeks and she among others have hugely helped. I have not had any issues, shadow work yes but that is down to my shadow fae. I think everyone is different but I doubt this is anything to do with your butterfly fae spirit.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I second everything that Lewk wrote. Could be your energies adjusting or a healing crisis.
In physiotherapy when a muscle is cramped really bad some practitioners will bruise that spot for relief and faster healing. This way the body's and mind's full attention is focused there on healing.
If things get worse you should definitely see a doctor.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Dreamsong
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
Zodiac:

I would also second the healing crisis. If you were that much in need of healing work being done, and your spirit friends were insisting on it, then perhaps everything needing cleansing had formed a sort of blockage, and perhaps your Faery had to sort of 'lance the poison', as it were.

Take care of yourself, first and foremost. :)

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:05 am Just my thoughts...

There are a couple of things that come to mind, re healing circumstances and also spirit keeping.

Outside of spirit keeping there's something that people in complementary / alternative medicine call a healing crisis. If you google that term, you'll see a couple of articles that unpack what that means.

Here's one definition:

"A healing crisis is a temporary worsening of symptoms after beginning a CAM treatment. You may also see it called a homeopathic aggravation, a detox reaction, or a cleansing reaction.

In a healing crisis, symptoms briefly worsen before beginning to improve. This is different from an adverse effect of treatment, which is a harmful or undesired reaction that doesn’t improve as treatment continues."

https://www.healthline.com/health/healing-crisis#about

Basically, it's a response to a healing treatment or energy that is part of the healing process and is not a failure of the healing treatment. I see it as probably an energetic processing by the body of the interaction between a healing energy and the energetic state of the patient's mind /body system at the time it receives that energy. It's not inevitable. You won't get it every time you get a healing but it is well known.
Thank you, Lewk, for your response!

🤦‍♀️ So that's what it's called! I had experienced this after my first session of EMDR last year. My therapist didn't tell me what it was called, he just said, "Yeah, that happens." lol

I even thought that this last bout seemed like more of a purge of some kind than food poisoning or anything like that. I didn't put the two together since the EMDR caused a severe emotional response and this was more on the physical level.
It's also known in at least some traditional Chinese chi healing treatment - that the symptoms can worsen before they improve. I've had it myself. There's no need to feel disappointed. When the longstanding health imbalance is challenged by an effective healing treatment, the problem can come into the foreground - almost like it's located and highlighted - before it starts to fade into the background and disappear. Continuing with the daily practice can gradually achieve the end result. I'm not sure whether that's the same way Butterfly Fairy healing works.

Oh, I don't feel disappointed in the least. I was more surprised and caught off guard. Now that our bond is starting to settle in, I will be asking my Butterfly Faery more about it too.

If I'm completely honest, looking back, I'm also a little surprised that I wasn't sicker - these last two years were pretty rough and probably caused a lot more caked on "dirt" and damage than I realized on several levels.
Also not sure whether 'things going to pot' are directly linked. I can only speculate that if life circumstances are linked to a person's state of well being, a change there could be linked. Or the energies just got stirred around and shaken up. (Pure speculation.) You could try asking your Butterfly Fairy.
Yeah, I think they were/are linked, in hindsight. Not only did things get stirred up, broken up, and cleaned up, but some people seemed to pick up on it and they didn't like it. They still don't. Oh well - not my fleas, not my circus. lol
Another factor is the fact that we as spirit keepers also can find our bodies physically responding to the new energy of a new spirit...
I did wonder about this a bit, especially after I had headaches and an old knee injury act up when my werewolf first got here a few months ago. I did do an energy scan, as best I could under the circumstances, but I think it was mostly me responding to the healing. Gods know I had and do plenty enough to do. lol

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:22 am I had one join me in RA from CH. She has been amazing, I feel her often, literally in my hair. I have been recovering from an op the last few weeks and she among others have hugely helped. I have not had any issues, shadow work yes but that is down to my shadow fae. I think everyone is different but I doubt this is anything to do with your butterfly fae spirit.
Hello, Lolaberry! Thank you for your response!

My Butterfly Faery like to be around my shoulders and hair too. She is turning out to be quite amazing!

I hope you're continuing to recover well from your op! I think Lewk may have been onto something when he suggested a healing crisis in my case. As I told him, these last two years have been spectacularly rough and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot more damage and caked on "dirt" - from the spiritual level on down - than I realized. After about four days, I was good to go again.

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:55 pm I second everything that Lewk wrote. Could be your energies adjusting or a healing crisis.
In physiotherapy when a muscle is cramped really bad some practitioners will bruise that spot for relief and faster healing. This way the body's and mind's full attention is focused there on healing.
If things get worse you should definitely see a doctor.
Hello, ilinga - thank you for responding! I think you and Lewk are right about the healing crisis. My Butterfly Faery was here specifically for healing - I think she did just that. Like you said, my body, mind and even my spirit focused on that and purging whatever junk that may have accumulated. Gods know I probably had a lot of it. lol It cleared up after about four days, so I'm good to go again.

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dreamsong wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:10 pm I would also second the healing crisis. If you were that much in need of healing work being done, and your spirit friends were insisting on it, then perhaps everything needing cleansing had formed a sort of blockage, and perhaps your Faery had to sort of 'lance the poison', as it were.

Take care of yourself, first and foremost. :)
Hello, Dreamsong! Thanks for responding!

I think your analogy of lancing the poison is very apt - it indeed felt like something was being purged. The idea I get from my Butterfly Faery isn't quite a blockage, although it could function as one. It was more like things had built up and caked on. The image I get is one of a chimney - my own cleansing were okay, but she was the 'professional chimney sweep' and got the stuff I couldn't. lol

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Banapis wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:11 am
lolaberry wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:22 am I had one join me in RA from CH. She has been amazing, I feel her often, literally in my hair. I have been recovering from an op the last few weeks and she among others have hugely helped. I have not had any issues, shadow work yes but that is down to my shadow fae. I think everyone is different but I doubt this is anything to do with your butterfly fae spirit.
Hello, Lolaberry! Thank you for your response!

My Butterfly Faery like to be around my shoulders and hair too. She is turning out to be quite amazing!

I hope you're continuing to recover well from your op! I think Lewk may have been onto something when he suggested a healing crisis in my case. As I told him, these last two years have been spectacularly rough and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot more damage and caked on "dirt" - from the spiritual level on down - than I realized. After about four days, I was good to go again.
Oh I'm glad you are doing better, yes I'm doing great thanks for asking. I adore mine she is so lovely, you have a wonderful spirit with a butterfly fae 🦋❤️

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Faery”