new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi all.

I recently came across the term Demonaltry. Meaning working with demons... 8)

Have any of you ever met someone that practices this?

I know well enough to f around with that world...i was just curious how they actually avoided getting flayed by a higher level demon. :@

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Demonolatry is simply the worship of Demons and/or practicing magick with the aid of entities known as "Demons". Those who practice demonolatry approach them with respect and humility. They hold them in high regard, they view them as teachers and friends. They do not believe in trapping demons and torturing them to do their bidding. Many "demons" were once Gods of pre-christian pagan religions who were later demonized. There are demons who can help you with a great many things. For example there are demons of love, lust, compassion, vengence, war, healing, death, nature, knowledge, prosperity & luck. The word demons is such a broad term. There are many misconceptions about them.
From my knowledge and experiences as long as you are respectful and honest with them as they know your true intentions anyways there is nothing to fear. I have not personally made "pacts" or asked for anything special from demons. I do enjoy their company and from my experience they seem to help in areas of your life and self growth even if you don't ask for it.
Whether or not your interested in ever working with "demons" it's still worth learning about them because as I said there are many misconceptions.
S. Connoly and Satan & Suns are great sources.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:32 pm Demonolatry is simply the worship of Demons and/or practicing magick with the aid of entities known as "Demons". Those who practice demonolatry approach them with respect and humility. They hold them in high regard, they view them as teachers and friends. They do not believe in trapping demons and torturing them to do their bidding. Many "demons" were once Gods of pre-christian pagan religions who were later demonized. There are demons who can help you with a great many things. For example there are demons of love, lust, compassion, vengence, war, healing, death, nature, knowledge, prosperity & luck. The word demons is such a broad term. There are many misconceptions about them.
From my knowledge and experiences as long as you are respectful and honest with them as they know your true intentions anyways there is nothing to fear. I have not personally made "pacts" or asked for anything special from demons. I do enjoy their company and from my experience they seem to help in areas of your life and self growth even if you don't ask for it.
Whether or not your interested in ever working with "demons" it's still worth learning about them because as I said there are many misconceptions.
Great response, fully agree, and I am a demonolator.

They are not there to "flay" anyone. Unless that's something you want. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:02 am
Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:32 pm Demonolatry is simply the worship of Demons and/or practicing magick with the aid of entities known as "Demons". Those who practice demonolatry approach them with respect and humility. They hold them in high regard, they view them as teachers and friends. They do not believe in trapping demons and torturing them to do their bidding. Many "demons" were once Gods of pre-christian pagan religions who were later demonized. There are demons who can help you with a great many things. For example there are demons of love, lust, compassion, vengence, war, healing, death, nature, knowledge, prosperity & luck. The word demons is such a broad term. There are many misconceptions about them.

I third this. (The demonolatrist motion carries! Whee!)

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

HA!

The S Connolly suggestion is a great one. Currently working with her books.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:12 am
Regholdain wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:02 am

I third this. (The demonolatrist motion carries! Whee!)
Haha yessss!!! Although I don't personally use labels for myself.. I do have GREAT love and respect for demons and they have shown me nothing but love and respect in return <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
acifroc
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

Wonderful answer
demons are just amazing and they give amazing results and response
But we must not especially forget that these are ancient primitive forces and their energy is very heavy these not a path for everyone
Because through the demons we see our darkness and our own truth which can create troubles and destroy our interior as well as our life itself if they have not been guided

So demons are amazing but only when approaching them with professional help
and especially not played with them because it can be found to be dangerous
Because in front of terrible energies which reveals to us our own truth and our own darkness
Last edited by acifroc on Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Okay.

I've learned something new. Which is why came here in the first place. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Since 'demon' is a broad term, as stated here. What would be the correct term for the 'demon' that possesses and cause havoc? The one's that are repelled by Holy Water and the Lords Prayer, as Magnolia stated in here thread about protection.

Edit: A Hell Demon perhaps 🤔

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:55 am Okay.

I've learned something new. Which is why came here in the first place. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Since 'demon' is a broad term, as stated here. What would be the correct term for the 'demon' that possesses and cause havoc? The one's that are repelled by Holy Water and the Lords Prayer, as Magnolia stated in here thread about protection.

Maybe this will help you get a better understanding..
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

I feel it is important to note that "possession" is not always a bad or scary thing like you see in movies. Many people invoke beings which is basically voluntary possession where you invite the spirit into you. I am not a religious person but even those who call on the Holy Spirit and invite them into them and begin speaking in tongues is invocation (voluntary possession).

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:55 am Okay.

A spirit/entity doesn't have to be a demon to possess someone. And as Amarantha said, some possessions are voluntary, like automatic writing or channeling. Too often when bad things happen people straightaway blame it on the demons. If you're looking for the correct term I'd suggest malicious beings, as that emphasizes on the behaviour rather than the race.

Return to “Black Arts”