Can anyone recommend me a shop that can make custom anime character based alpha servitors?

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

As the title says just looking for recommendation of a trusted shop that is willing to put up with all the requests and information i have for a custom alpha servitor based off an anime character

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I would still recommend Kelistarian from Dark Desires. I recently emailed him about a character binding and he agreed to do it within 2-3 weeks if I were to order it now. However, I believe any purchases on his websites don't work anymore and that it would be best to email him to make any. Afterwards, he would then send you an e-voice via PayPal. Typically he responds within 1-3, at least for me.

Another one is SkiesofFate who do make servitors, unfortunately, they are going through a medical emergency that makes them unavailable from their shop, but they still do take orders from their site.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:42 am I would still recommend Kelistarian from Dark Desires. I recently emailed him about a character binding and he agreed to do it within 2-3 weeks if I were to order it now. However, I believe any purchases on his websites don't work anymore and that it would be best to email him to make any. Afterwards, he would then send you an e-voice via PayPal. Typically he responds within 1-3, at least for me.

Another one is SkiesofFate who do make servitors, unfortunately, they are going through a medical emergency that makes them unavailable from their shop, but they still do take orders from their site.
Thank you for your answer, would you recommend i get from kelistarian 1 alpha servitor rank 4 or 2 alpha servitors rank 2 my budget is around 130$

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I mean, thats completely up to you. Your priorities are much more different than mine. If you prioritize a guardian who is much stronger than the average rank 2 Alpha, then rank 4 is probably your go-to.

You could get really creative with your templates. I've read several mentions from Alpha threads that there were certain Alphas who were able to upgrade themselves w/o Kelis' help. So, technically, you could ask Kelis to give your Alpha(s) the ability to be proficient in energy work and being able to upgrade themselves as they see fit.

I don't believe it would hurt to communicate with him on this, he tries his best with emails as much as he is able. I honestly would like to see Rai's advice on this too.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:09 am As the title says just looking for recommendation of a trusted shop that is willing to put up with all the requests and information i have for a custom alpha servitor based off an anime character
...and as far as I know Alpha Servitor is a copyright / trademark product name that belongs to kelistarian.

If you're looking for a sentient servitor, there's also Eclipse Metaphysical's Guardians, which include one that's progammable by you when you receive it.

Google 'eclipse metaphysical programmable guardian' and you'll see the listing. It has a set few abilities and the owner decides what character it will be, once it arrives.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:42 am I would still recommend Kelistarian from Dark Desires. I recently emailed him about a character binding and he agreed to do it within 2-3 weeks if I were to order it now. However, I believe any purchases on his websites don't work anymore and that it would be best to email him to make any. Afterwards, he would then send you an e-voice via PayPal. Typically he responds within 1-3, at least for me.

Thank you very much i messaged Kelistarian and he was very fast to reapond and polite and answer all my doubts and questions I'm getting two custom alphas from him :)

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”