Dreams about Magick and Hebrew writing?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
gingerwolf
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Last night I had the strangest dream and I can only connect it to some form of Magick. My dream was fairly simple, I saw ancient words (Hebrew, I think) and symbols floating past me. It was either as though someone was performing magick on me or I was being taught magick through lucid dreaming. Whatever it was -- I felt centered and grounded. I wasn't scared. More or less, I was curious. I couldn't make out any of the words.

Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

yes, it's a fairly common thing to interact with our companions and learn magick from dreams, as well as dreams being one way to astral travel which can get you places where you can experience things like that.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I love languages and Hebrew is a very deep and picturious type of language. Even the alphabet alone can teach you about God's greatness and holiness. I taught myself Greek and Hebrew. They are really beautiful languages.

gingerwolf wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:37 am Last night I had the strangest dream and I can only connect it to some form of Magick. My dream was fairly simple, I saw ancient words (Hebrew, I think) and symbols floating past me. It was either as though someone was performing magick on me or I was being taught magick through lucid dreaming. Whatever it was -- I felt centered and grounded. I wasn't scared. More or less, I was curious. I couldn't make out any of the words.

Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Have you heard of the Kabbala? A western esoteric version of it underpins a significant amount of late 19th and 20th century occultism.

"It is the underlying philosophy and framework for magical societies such as the Golden Dawn, Thelemic orders, mystical-religious societies such as the Builders of the Adytum and the Fellowship of the Rosy Cross, and is a precursor to the Neopagan, Wiccan and New Age movements.[1] The Hermetic Qabalah is the basis for Qliphothic Qabala as studied by left hand path orders, such as the Typhonian Order. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Qabalah

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”