You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

I've heard visualizing a white orb around you is the basics of how to shield , but any tips on how to make the shields stronger or what to think about would be helpful , also how to make a long lasting shield ? one that can stand on its own without you having to focus on it would be helpful

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a few things I do; here are two ways I've used to create shields:

While I do utilize visualizations a lot, my strongest gift is feeling, so what I do is I find a protection spell or a mantra that I feel connected to and I either chant it or mentally repeat it until I feel the energy build up and release it to do its work. I try to do this everyday and after time the continued repetition has built the energy up strong enough I don't usually worry about the shield during the day after I set it in the morning. Now when I do anything meta related I do have a bunch of added things I use on top of that including preprogrammed talismans I've either charmed myself or purchased and keep them on me while I'm doing my work.

If you are better at visualization you can always build layers into your shield by connecting to and channeling energies you feel closest too (examples are any elemental, crystal, astral, universal, reiki, etc..) and feeding it into your aura to surround you. I've done this and to keep it in place I usually picture the energy being grounded into the earth on top of being continually fuelled by the sun. When I work with this method I do try to go outside to touch ground and be in the sun at least once a week or more depending on my personal energy levels or if I'm feeling unsafe in any way, and I will use visualization to reset it every time I do. Now if I am shielding something stationary like a home I will tie these energies into an object, and you can do this for yourself with an object you carry on you if you'd like, something to physically represent your shields for a better connection.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't actually visually meditating. To me it has to be down to earth, nature, grounding, sunlight, beach walks, trees and green foliages. Aromatherapy also very clearing and relaxation and healthier living is especially important for a strong shield in my views. Playing on my instruments, due to sounds resonating vibration, absolutely amazing protection. Even if you just buy yourself a singing bowl will do. But I play on few instruments. Native American flute is excellent as well. I have one for nearly all of my chakras. Anyway, everyone is different. This is my method. I have protection and shielding companions and spells blends. I trust Mag and Ash with those as I am a beginner in everything.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There's also this, from a one-time active member of this Forum.

https://www.eclipsemetaphysical.com/art ... -beginners

If you search the Forum for wingedwolfpsion as a post author, you may well learn stuff from her other instructional posts. One mentions house shields, for example.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS I think one trick to achieve a longer lasting or stronger shield is probably to learn the skills of creating a construct that can be programmed, eg in terms of time duration and strength. Practice makes perfect too.

One route to that is learning psionics. Winged Wolf has a book for beginners on that.

Beginning Psionics - A Psionics Training Manual by Winged Wolf, available on Amazon.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... I cheked out this weblink. I just realised I do have an image that I though it's just my brain. I sit in my Merkaba when I had enough of life and everything. It's my secret space with my companions. I can practice something like I read on this link to add onto my space. I know it's not my thread, but like always others can learn something new. I probably need to revisit my secret, sacred Merkaba. 🤔 And do some upgrades. Thanks again Lewk. Much appreciated as always.
Lewk wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:50 am There's also this, from a one-time active member of this Forum.

https://www.eclipsemetaphysical.com/art ... -beginners

If you search the Forum for wingedwolfpsion as a post author, you may well learn stuff from her other instructional posts. One mentions house shields, for example.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:22 pm I don't actually visually meditating. To me it has to be down to earth, nature, grounding, sunlight, beach walks, trees and green foliages. Aromatherapy also very clearing and relaxation and healthier living is especially important for a strong shield in my views. Playing on my instruments, due to sounds resonating vibration, absolutely amazing protection. Even if you just buy yourself a singing bowl will do. But I play on few instruments. Native American flute is excellent as well. I have one for nearly all of my chakras. Anyway, everyone is different. This is my method. I have protection and shielding companions and spells blends. I trust Mag and Ash with those as I am a beginner in everything.
Since my...ability issues.....yeah, anyway...I began using a couple of methods. We saved up enough money for a VR system. It took us a while but we did it. There are meditation...games? You just sit, relax to the soothing sounds and it could be in a forest, on a beach...a few options. One program/game has guided mKY 4 r qwqwwww3editation.

The other way I am meditating is by drawing...more like free doodling...I can't free write. It helps me a bit, especially when there is music in the background.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

^cat hit keys on my phone and I meant to say *guided meditation *

It helps me see my energy shields easier...

Nathayra
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50

Cats... causing issues since... ever :3

Can you recommend a VR meditation game? I am thinking about getting a VR set for half a year now but mostly thought about combat games.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Nature Treks is a good one there are multiple places. There isn't any guided meditation, though. We have the HTC Vive which is connected to our Steam accounts.

Return to “Protection”