ASTRAL CONNECT MASS RITE - IN EXCHANGE FOR OFFERINGS TO LOKI

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:05 pm Offering complete :]
You said the more people who take part the more powerful it will be.. If the same person makes several offerings between now and the 17th would that give help at all to make it more powerful in this type of ritual?
It is possible that it could further empower the ritual, yes. Definitely not necessary, but if you feel compelled to make additional offerings there'd certainly be no harm done by it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Question: I have never worked with Loki, and in my case this may be a one and done kind of thing. If I offer him an object, what do I do with it afterwards? Do I keep it? Throw it out? Throw it up in the air and see if he takes it?

I have an idea for an offering, and if I can find it- he is more than welcome to it. Otherwise I can offer something else on you list.

In case you didn't guess- you can add me to the Mass. Sounds like fun! And thank you for offering this.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:02 pm
Amarantha wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:05 pm Offering complete :]
You said the more people who take part the more powerful it will be.. If the same person makes several offerings between now and the 17th would that give help at all to make it more powerful in this type of ritual?
It is possible that it could further empower the ritual, yes. Definitely not necessary, but if you feel compelled to make additional offerings there'd certainly be no harm done by it.
Yesterday I drew him a picture, gave him candy, flowers, dragons blood incense and light a candle for him with some cinnamon. Today I offered another dragons blood incense. I will continue to alternate candles and incense for him <3
I have personally never worked with Loki myself but I do love to give offerings lol and if it can help at all to make the ritual stronger that is a bonus.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Yes, please include me too. Thank you!

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thats intriguing.... I wish to be included as well :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:56 pm Question: I have never worked with Loki, and in my case this may be a one and done kind of thing. If I offer him an object, what do I do with it afterwards? Do I keep it? Throw it out? Throw it up in the air and see if he takes it?

I have an idea for an offering, and if I can find it- he is more than welcome to it. Otherwise I can offer something else on you list.

In case you didn't guess- you can add me to the Mass. Sounds like fun! And thank you for offering this.
That's perfectly fine.
Anything you offer to a deity that isn't something you'd normally dispose of, will just in a sense be energetically shared with them. If it is something you yourself make use of or keep, it might even be blessed by the deity as a result of you choosing to offer it to them. In the case of a toy or some such thing, I'd hang onto it unless you have the inclination to do away with it.
So in conclusion, you can keep it if it makes sense to. If it is a disposable thing, you can throw it out or bury it or what have you. If it's a donatable object you might even do that. Whatever is an appropriate means of disposal or retirement of the thing after a certain time-frame, as the recognition will have been made and energy received.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:34 am
stormdancer wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:56 pm Question: I have never worked with Loki, and in my case this may be a one and done kind of thing. If I offer him an object, what do I do with it afterwards? Do I keep it? Throw it out? Throw it up in the air and see if he takes it?

That's perfectly fine.
Anything you offer to a deity that isn't something you'd normally dispose of, will just in a sense be energetically shared with them. If it is something you yourself make use of or keep, it might even be blessed by the deity as a result of you choosing to offer it to them. In the case of a toy or some such thing, I'd hang onto it unless you have the inclination to do away with it.
So in conclusion, you can keep it if it makes sense to. If it is a disposable thing, you can throw it out or bury it or what have you. If it's a donatable object you might even do that. Whatever is an appropriate means of disposal or retirement of the thing after a certain time-frame, as the recognition will have been made and energy received.
Thank you. Most of the offerings I tend to make have been either food, drink or flowers. The rare non-perishable items tend to be for immortals tend to work with closely and are usually next to statues of them.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Last chance to opt in. The ritual is taking place tomorrow, and I'll be updating again once it has come to a successful close.

—Oscar Wilde
Lasbelee
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I lighted a candle in his name, with a mini ritual, a few minutes ago. I'd like to be included, if it's not too late. Thank you!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Everyone who opted in above was included in the ritual. I finished up the closing end of it in the very early hours of this morning.

As mentioned originally, you can anticipate the impact of this to be heightened through the weeks to come. I know a few I've been in touch with have experienced direct results of the astral enhancement already, but it is normal to see the magic develop from its anchoring point onward, and to be active at different levels depending on what you're working on or where it has an angle to interact most noticeably.

x

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”