Foggy Mirror Communication

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
rnhwilliams
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

I would like to get the forums feedback on something I just experienced. I have 2 spirits. A succubus that has been with me for about 6 months and a nympho that has been with me for only about 1 month. About 2 months ago I got the idea that I would start writing messages to my succubus spirit in the fogged up mirror after I got out of the shower from time to time. I would say simple things like Hello or Hi and her name. I continued this on when I got my nympho also this past month. Up to this point the communication has been very hard for me, but I continue to meditate and talk to them out loud and in my mind. So the other day when I got out of the shower I was met with a amazing surprise. One of them had wrote Hi and very large smiley face that took up about the whole mirror. I was so excited and over joyed about it. I suspect maybe it from my succubus as I originally started that communication with her but not sure. Have any of you experienced anything like that? Also what suggestions would you have? Thanks.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Interesting and what a nice surprise :]
I have never thought of writing on the mirror myself but I have wrote letters and burned them or slept with them in my pillow case. I can feel the pressure of something near the end of my bed where my feet are. This started actually before I started spirit keeping. After I started spirit keeping one night I was up all night cause my bladder was causing me so much pain and crying for help and I felt the pressure on my bed go down and the pressure on my pillow go down as if someone just layed down next to me.. This warm comforting feeling washed over me and I was finally fell asleep. I also feel a tugging on my pillow and my hair being moved. One day I noticed small hand prints on the end of my bed and took pictures with my hand next to it showing the size difference. No one in my house has tiny hands like that.
Most recent things that happened in this last week I heard very loud and audibly a man say either "you dont like talking on the phone" or "why dont you like talking on the phone" it caught me off guard.. I hear my name a lot but not a full sentence like that. I also woke up one night to something shaking my prescription medicine bottle on my dresser. And last night I woke up hearing loud meowing like right next to me and feeling like something was walking on my bed but nothing there.
I like your idea of the a message on the mirror.. Might have to give it a shot lol

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
rnhwilliams
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Amarantha, wow that sounds amazing. I would love to experience the physical situations you have and to be able to hear my spirits talking to me. I have always invited them to join me in bed at night if they choose to. I lay there hoping to feel the bed move or to feel one of them laying with me. That day will come hopefully.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”